Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (5 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ZFFDmeqZ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gpzo9016oQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSKuFpSJzMU

Arabs, must watch these. Interview with the guy who started this revolution, he's such a great person
naggar bera7a keda ba2a fahemni eh el 7ewar da bec i cant stream you tube now. so it would be really appreciated if u tell me what this is all about bec between u and me i've reached a stage where i dont know who is with who any more. also the people still in tahrir are being pictured as traitors being assisted by evil forces that hate us :D so where do we stand now. i dont know if u r aware of this but life is getting back to normal as we speak now i think this is how he wants to get back to having a normal life with out stands etc etc fe lesa curfew bas i think u can go out bec it seems no one even cares about it :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Bis,
I'm glad you're ok bro! I know i shouldn laugh at this but there was a guy interviewd and he was wearing a Juventus jacket :D it was both on Dutch tv and Cnn!
Are the followers of Hosni still demonstrating against the ones who want him out?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Bis,
I'm glad you're ok bro! I know i shouldn laugh at this but there was a guy interviewd and he was wearing a Juventus jacket :D it was both on Dutch tv and Cnn!
Are the followers of Hosni still demonstrating against the ones who want him out?
:lol: bro first off i hope u got my text i sent it using a saudi sim when the lines got back :D thank u soo much for yr concern it was much appreciated really.

as for the pro hosni gang i think they gave up :D i think it feels ultra bad to be a hypocrite :D although i have to say both sides not all of them were in that camp for him but bec u cant imagine how depressing life got the previous week also people were running out of money if they had money to begin with so feeding there families was getting stressful and off course watching yr own country fall apart like this is really heart breaking.

i dont know about the rest but i got depressed when all the news channels were showing egypt and only egypt like there are no other pieces of news to report except us :D its nice they care and want to show the world the brutality we faced but after a while u get very depressed u feel like u r the only one in the entire universe going thru crap :D

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
:lol: bro first off i hope u got my text i sent it using a saudi sim when the lines got back :D thank u soo much for yr concern it was much appreciated really.

as for the pro hosni gang i think they gave up :D i think it feels ultra bad to be a hypocrite :D although i have to say both sides not all of them were in that camp for him but bec u cant imagine how depressing life got the previous week also people were running out of money if they had money to begin with so feeding there families was getting stressful and off course watching yr own country fall apart like this is really heart breaking.

i dont know about the rest but i got depressed when all the news channels were showing egypt and only egypt like there are no other pieces of news to report except us :D its nice they care and want to show the world the brutality we faced but after a while u get very depressed u feel like u r the only one in the entire universe going thru crap :D
Now take on my advise and finish your study and come live here :D

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Not much Bro, i need you to text me again since i lost all my numbers after i failed to update my phone.... :D
My stephdad was worried like hell, his brother was sitting in front of his door with a baseball bat in his hands to that they would not break into his house, the images on tv were really horrible to see, now let's hope Hosni will quit asap!

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Not much Bro, i need you to text me again since i lost all my numbers after i failed to update my phone.... :D
My stephdad was worried like hell, his brother was sitting in front of his door with a baseball bat in his hands to that they would not break into his house, the images on tv were really horrible to see, now let's hope Hosni will quit asap!
ahhaaaaaaa guarding shift :touched: bro we all had those :D i never imagined i'd see the day where i had to carry and design weapons to guard the house and the family :D i did'nt have a bat per say i had a branch if u like with tape all around it and nails sticking out!! its a good thing we had a number of guys with a variety of fire arms that would make burke proud!!!! :D shot guns, hand pistols, etc and we had m1 abrahams infront of us so it was really like a war zone glad those days are past us now bec they were scary and the weather was freeezing cold!!! :D

i hope his family is safe though pat!!

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
ahhaaaaaaa guarding shift :touched: bro we all had those :D i never imagined i'd see the day where i had to carry and design weapons to guard the house and the family :D i did'nt have a bat per say i had a branch if u like with tape all around it and nails sticking out!! its a good thing we had a number of guys with a variety of fire arms that would make burke proud!!!! :D shot guns, hand pistols, etc and we had m1 abrahams infront of us so it was really like a war zone glad those days are past us now bec they were scary and the weather was freeezing cold!!! :D

i hope his family is safe though pat!!
I'm glad those days are over and that you are safe and alive and not so much kicking because of Uni :D
His family is safe now ,they went to Alex and meet the other family there.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
عزيزي الرئيس المصري
بكل لغات العالم علشان لو مش فاهم

بالعربى : الشعب يريد ا...سقاط الرئيس
انجليزى : People want to overthrow President
...............فرنسى :Les gens veulent renverser le président...
ايطالى : La gente vuole rovesciare il Presidente
...المانى : Die Menschen wollen Präsident stürzen
اسبانى : La gente quiere derrocar al presidente
برتغالى : As pessoas querem derrubar o presidente
تركى :Halkın Başkan devirmek istiyor
دنماركى : Folk ønsker at styrte præsident
روسى :Люди хотят свергнуть президента
صربى : Људи желе да свргну председника
صينى : 人们想要推翻总统
كرواتى : Ljudi žele svrgnuti predsjednika
كورى : 사람들은 대통령을 타도하려는
هندى : लोगों के लिए राष्ट्रपति को अपदस्थ करना चाहते हैं
هولندى : Mensen willen president omver te werpen
يابانى : 人々は大統領を打倒する
يونانى : Οι άνθρωποι θέλουν να ανατρέψουν Πρόεδρο
اندونيسى : Orang ingin menggulingkan Presiden
افريقيه : Mense wil President omver te werp
برتغالى : As pessoas querem derrubar o presidente
بولنديه : Ludzie chcą obalić prezydenta
رومانيه : Oamenii vor să răstoarne preşedintelui
سويديه : Folk vill störta president
واخر حاجه باللغه اللى بيفهمها كتير منيح العبريه : אנשים רוצים להפיל את הנשיא
Slight correction on the Suedi, should be: "Folket vill störta presidenten".

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,150
    So, at the end of the day, Mubarak did not leave.

The only outcome we got out of this until now as people in Jordan is that electricity is no more like before this revolution. Many interruptions during the last few days, and it seems that the only advantage of being here which is having a stable electricity - relatively to neighbour countries - is fading away.

gadaffi is a hilarious character to be honest :D sometimes i feel he smokes up before he gives interviews!! :D my mother actually likes him and when i ask she says he is very out spoken and as she puts it " we beyshot fel kol!! " personally i would'nt be giving interviews and rather focus on preventing anything happening to libya!! the entire region is boiling and should egypt get rid of mubs then i have no doubt in my heart the rest will follow like an avalanche they r all worried. when a nit case like ali saleh wakes up and tells his people he has no intention of giving power to his son etc etc then u know hell is being unleashed on the people who have sucked our bloods dry!!!

recently i've been hearing figures about a certain families wealth and i sit in amazement :D 70billion usd and we have debt?!?!?! 70billion dollars and the majority of people my age cant even get fucking married?!?!?! 70 billion dollars and 60% of yr population are illiterate?!?!?!?! 70 billion dollars and u destroyed our agriculture when egypt has always been the main capital of agriculture thru out history?!?!!?!? and finally 70 billion dollars and we dont have enough resources and people should stop humping like rabbits and wear condoms or even better feed yr wife some pills bec the more children u have the less money the government will steal?!!?!?

i was always told egypt is not a poor country but never realized it was true until i read some of the figures that showed how every one sucked money into there pockets!! sad reality bec this country has been thru the worst of the worst and the people never give up on showing how much they love this place even when they cant afford a decent life in it.
    Qaddafi is really a phenomenon. He should be sent to another planet to let creatures there make use of his knowledge and experience.

Slight correction on the Suedi, should be: "Folket vill störta presidenten".
    Thanks.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    So, at the end of the day, Mubarak did not leave.

The only outcome we got out of this until now as people in Jordan is that electricity is no more like before this revolution. Many interruptions during the last few days, and it seems that the only advantage of being here which is having a stable electricity - relatively to neighbour countries - is fading away.
    :lol:

Suns

Release clause?
    May 22, 2009
    Hate to break it to you guys but I told you. Mubarak wont step down.

I'm glad our Egyptian members are okay.
    He's not even going to step down in September. When things go down he will come up with some bullshit reason to why he should be around. That man will NEVER let go.

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    naggar bera7a keda ba2a fahemni eh el 7ewar da bec i cant stream you tube now. so it would be really appreciated if u tell me what this is all about bec between u and me i've reached a stage where i dont know who is with who any more. also the people still in tahrir are being pictured as traitors being assisted by evil forces that hate us :D so where do we stand now. i dont know if u r aware of this but life is getting back to normal as we speak now i think this is how he wants to get back to having a normal life with out stands etc etc fe lesa curfew bas i think u can go out bec it seems no one even cares about it :D
    Bos ya sidi
    Wael Ghoneim interview last night on "Al 10 masa2an" changed A LOT, I personally have many pro Mubarak friends who admit today they were wrong and joined the revolution
    the guy spoke with ultimate hoensty, he said no one tortured him during the 12 days he was caught, he said the police was trying to find out whether they're supported by someone from outside the country-or if they're truly youth who just love Egypt
    oh and he cried a lot, specially when Mona showed pictures of the guys who died
    you really HAVE to see it somehow, I can't describe a video interview!
    well and now I'm dying to be in Tahrir even more than I was before

Hate to break it to you guys but I told you. Mubarak wont step down.

I'm glad our Egyptian members are okay.
    He won't leave until he's forcibly removed.

Things seem to be going back to normal, at least that's what is being reported here.

Mubarak is winning.
    Life is back to normal but demonestrations didn't stop one day, we proved that it was peaceful since day 1, and it never stopped life, but government is the one who started violence and stopped life
    demos won't stop until he's gone, and he won't leave peacefully for sure, so yes he has to be removed by force and we won't stop until it happens
    everyday we get more promises and improvements (to be) and thats enough to prove that everyday we're putting more pressure on them

He's not winning at all, he's losing everyday, even the ones who were innocent and dumb enough to believe his emotional speech are coming back to their senses now
    I think this will come to an end the day demonestrations start moving towards his place of residence, or the army decides to take a side.

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    I guess everyone saw the documentary of The Guardian, says Mubarak's family wealth is between 40-70 Billion Dollars

Abdelnasser died with 84 Egyptian Pounds in his pocket, about 3800 in the bank, 8 pairs of shoes and 10 suits.

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    And btw, he had this medical surgery a few months ago, doctors say the longest a person lived after that is 1 year..

reports say Soliman will try to escape Mubarak out of the country to Germany and use his "medical condition" as an excuse, Germany welcomed him (not sure if this is true)
    if this happens I'm sure Soliman will be the next Mubarak

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    thank u soo much naggar!! i caught it today and my mum called me and told me all the details in massive detail :D u know women :D

i'm proud of what the guys are doing, and i love the fact people are even cleaning the streets and passing empty bags to cars to throw there trash!! i hope this continues we deserve to be miles miles better!!! as for the strikes i believe in them i,e i still believe in them although for a second i stopped caring but now more than ever i think people should keep going!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just saw this video i'm pretty sure it was posted here but in case it has'nt here is a great mini documentary about the entire thing its nicely done:

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    thank u soo much naggar!! i caught it today and my mum called me and told me all the details in massive detail :D u know women :D

i'm proud of what the guys are doing, and i love the fact people are even cleaning the streets and passing empty bags to cars to throw there trash!! i hope this continues we deserve to be miles miles better!!! as for the strikes i believe in them i,e i still believe in them although for a second i stopped caring but now more than ever i think people should keep going!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just saw this video i'm pretty sure it was posted here but in case it has'nt here is a great mini documentary about the entire thing its nicely done:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxzhcU5ah2o&feature=player_embedded
    For the past 2 days it looked like it was all dying. I read there were 'only' about a thousand people camped out in Tahrir Square last night but then today they had the biggest turn out of demonstrators since all this started. Amazing really. You think the protesters have the momentum again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)