Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (11 Viewers)

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
You and your replys are both laughable

going to work? are you kidding me? they dont come for money.they are refugees, running away from your country who can't protect its own citizens from being massacred.
You know that the beduiens in Sinai capture those who dont make it to my country and sale them as slaves ?
what other country in the world takes them in and dont put them in rafugee camps?

Maybe if you and other pepole over there would give a damm, as you eloquently put it, this shit wouldnt have happend ?

The goverment is what matters to israel though, this is how the world works.
I have no idea about the "majority" of pepole in egypt opinions about Israel, those I have met are fine with us.

I belive the egyptian pepole have more pressing concerns right know then the state of Israel,
if only more pepole will wake up and see that some goverments use israel to keep them away from dealing with the real issues in their country.

You wont deny that the uprisings in Eygpt and Tunisia are just and right, so tell me why it only happend so far in countries that aren't obsessed with Israel ?
First of all,who the hell said that i defend the Sudanese government?!!!!!!!!!!
I'm criticizing all the arab governments,it's not my problem if you didn't read my earlier posts.
Do you put the words in my mouth as you like or what? Oh i forgot,that what the Israeli media is famous for,so no wonder if you are trying to emulate them.

And what do you mean exactly by your last question,i don't know?

And still you haven't answered my question,will you go and tell Israelis that stealing is wrong as you yourself believe in that?

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
First of all,who the hell said that i defend the Sudanese government?!!!!!!!!!!
I'm criticizing all the arab governments,it's not my problem if you didn't read my earlier posts.
Do you put the words in my mouth as you like or what? Oh i forgot,that what the Israeli media is famous for,so no wonder if you are trying to emulate them.

And what do you mean exactly by your last question,i don't know?
I never said you defend them personaly or put words in you mouth, where did I ?
But when you make me to reprasent Israel as a whole in this debate its only fair you do the same for your country.

and i dont know how can I explain it any better

And still you haven't answered my question,will you go and tell Israelis that stealing is wrong as you yourself believe in that?
I dont understand what you are refering to

And BTW,don't speak about massacres,otherwise i will ask another question.
Again, no idea what you are refering to, but please do ask, thats exactly the purpose of discussions

And Btw, you havent answerd my quastion either

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
I never said you defend them personaly or put words in you mouth, where did I ?
But when you make me to reprasent Israel as a whole in this debate its only fair you do the same for your country.

and i dont know how can I explain it any better

I dont understand what you are refering to

Again, no idea what you are refering to, but please do ask, thats exactly the purpose of discussions

And Btw, you havent answerd my quastion either
You know very well what i'm refering to in my question,but you insisted not to answer.Anyway i knew that you would not.

Regarding you question,i didn't ignore it,i told you in my post that i didn't get it and asked you to explain,learn how to read.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
My bad, I tought you were refering to the first quastion, sorry.
its very simple quastion actually, What do you make of the fact the those two countries aren't preoccupied with israel and only those two countries are going trough a positive wind of change internaly ?
Do you see a corralation or not? hope its more clear now

about your quastion, insisting? I asked you to tip me on what your refering to, simple as that, I have every intent to answer it,
so please do, insted of trying to predicte the future.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
its very simple quastion actually, What do you make of the fact the those two countries aren't preoccupied with israel and only those two countries are going trough a positive wind of change internaly ?

about your quastion, insisting? I asked you to tip me on what your refering to, simple as that, I have every intent to answer it,
Can i know from where you got the information that there are protests only in Egypt and Tunisia?!!!!!!!!!!

There are protestes in many other Arab countries,maybe not to the same degree as Egypt,but they are in the making

Read this please,so next time you won't talk without knowing,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010–2011_Arab_world_protests

And try to change the news channels you are watching.

Regarding my question,if you really believe that stealing is wrong,will you go to your government and tell them that Israeli settlement is illegal and it's a form of stealing?

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Can i know from where you got the information that there are protests only in Egypt and Tunisia?!!!!!!!!!!

There are protestes in many other Arab countries,maybe not to the same degree as Egypt,but they are in the making

Read this please,so next time you won't talk without knowing,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010–2011_Arab_world_protests

And try to change the news channels you are watching.
Thank you for that link, You just helped to prove my point, so next time, read the link first before you post it.

As it says in the link, all those countries that have those major protests are countries with stable realations with Israel.

Again, you still think its a coinsidance ?

Regarding my question,if you really believe that stealing is wrong,will you go to your government and tell them that Israeli settlement is illegal and it's a form of stealing?
Well, I dont approve of most of those settelments, but some of them are legitimit. Actually I'v been to a protest few months ago in Tel aviv against it.
Its a major political issue in israel as those settelments are a burdon on the enconomy and the army.
Belive me that half the country wants them gone, but its a democracy, for better or worse, and the wrong side won the last elactions.

More then 45 settelments were already removed by the israeli goverment in the last 20 years, its a work in progress

Illegal according to who? your side neturaly.
The pepole who live in those settelments are right winged, very religius pepole. They firmly and truly belive that its their land and god gave it to them, as it says in the bible. Surly you can relate to that even if you dont agree.

The land itself wasnt stolen anyway, so check your facts. the settelment were established in terittories that israel won after the Six-days war, a war we didnt started

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Thank you for that link, You just helped to prove my point, so next time, read the link first before you post it.

As it says in the link, all those countries that have those major protests are countries with stable realations with Israel.

Again, you still think its a coinsidance ?

Well, I dont approve of most of those settelments, but some of them are legitimit. Actually I'v been to a protest few months ago in Tel aviv against it.
Its a major political issue in israel as those settelments are a burdon on the enconomy and the army.
Belive me that half the country wants them gone, but its a democracy, for better or worse, and the wrong side won the last elactions.

More then 45 settelments were already removed by the israeli goverment in the last 20 years, its a work in progress

Illegal according to who? your side neturaly.
The pepole who live in those settelments are right winged, very religius pepole. They firmly and truly belive that its their land and god gave it to them, as it says in the bible. Surly you can relate to that even if you dont agree.

The land itself wasnt stolen anyway, so check your facts. the settelment were established in terittories that israel won after the Six-days war, a war we didnt started
First of all,i don't need to read the link,because i know very well what kind of relation countries like Sudan & Yemen has with Israel.:shifty:
(in my passport it's written "all countries except Israel",i think thats written because Sudan has a very very very stable relation with Israel).

And first you said they are only two,and then you said no they are many but all have stable relation with Israel (which in fact very funny),i don't know what you will say next.

Your next funny question was "Illegal according to who?"

The ans: accoording to International court of justice and the international community and many others.

But unfortunately you clearly seem to be brainwashed by your media.

And Finally,regarding your justification that it was given to them by God,and it was written in Bible,i will just leave your comment to all those here who are criticizing Islam to just look at Tomice's words and judge yourselves what Israel is.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And Finally,regarding your justification that it was given to them by God,and it was written in Bible,i will just leave your comment to all those here who are criticizing Islam to just look at Tomice's words and judge yourself what Israel is.
If I understood him well it's not his justification but it's the justification of people who believe in what's written in some book, which, as he correctly noticed, is something you can relate to.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
First of all,i don't need to read the link,because i know very well what kind of relation countries like Sudan & Yemen has with Israel.:shifty:
(in my passport it's written "all countries except Israel",i think thats written because Sudan has a very very very stable relation with Israel).

And first you said they are only two,and then you said no they are many but all have stable relation with Israel (which in fact very funny),i don't know what you will say next.
Never said only those two countries and I said major protests, not minor ones like in Sudan according to your link. please read my post again.

Your next funny question was "Illegal according to who?"

The ans: accoording to International court of justice and the international community and many others.

But unfortunately you clearly seem to be brainwashed by your media.

And Finally,regarding your justification that it was given to them by God,and it was written in Bible,i will just leave your comment to all those here who are criticizing Islam to just look at Tomice's words and judge yourselves what Israel is.
Its not mine as Alen said, its their justification. thats way they and some pepole in my country dont see it as illeagl, and the media in my country is very far from being baised on the settelers side.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Never said only those two countries and I said major protests, not minor ones like in Sudan according to your link. please read my post again.
Whaaaaaat? You never said only those two countries!!!!!

Then who said this?

Now,who needs to read the post again? :shifty:

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Whaaaaaat? You never said only those two countries!!!!!

Then who said this?

Now,who needs to read the post again? :shifty:
Well the protests in Algeria are over, and the rest of them aren't very serious or didnt and probably wont bring any major change. Tunisa and Egypt are still the main issue here and you seem to care more about semantics.

my point remains the same and its still valid, But it seems like you are still trying to avoid giving me a proper answer

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Well the protests in Algeria are over, and the rest of them aren't very serious or didnt and probably wont bring any major change. Tunisa and Egypt are still the main issue here and you seem to care more about semantics.

my point remains the same and its still valid, But it seems like you are still trying to avoid giving me a proper answer
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
As i exactly said before,
First you said they are only in 2 countries
then you changed and said they are more but all have stable relation with Israel(the funniest one)
Then you came and lied and said i never said they are 2,i proved that you lied
So you came with another thing and that was you made yourself Nostradamus and predicted that they won't bring any major things:lol2: (based on nothing you made that prediction just to escape the embarrassment you put yourself in),and guess what you yourself told me not to predict and here is your post,

:lol::lol::lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)