Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (7 Viewers)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,041
    Hahaha this shit is hilarious:

First they sing/chant Hosni gone crazy, and then Condaleeza, Condaleeza, find Mubarak a Visa :howler:
    Nice one, Osman :D

First of all, in terms of the prices that EMG sells the gas to israel for, Its a much more complicated issue and you over simplify it. It involves taxation thresholds, long term sale guarntees, obvious political intrests and of course, my personal favorite, money to offshore accounts.

The pipeline itself was not supplying israel, i'm actualy informed on this matter as it involves my job somewhat, so you can trust me if you want to, I promise you i'm not trying to discourging anyone here from blowing another pipe :hellyes:

For the rest, stealing? really? The company is private, its a bussiness and its a world of global enconomy. They (EMG) put the pipeline, they paid the goverment for the rights to use and sell the gas, and they run it. Thats the buttom line.

Did the pepole of Egypt payed for its exploration? no they didnt.
    Did they laid the pipes ? again no.
    Do they deserve seeing benifits from it? yes they do, its on their land.
    Is it EMG responsibility? no it isn't.

So, going back to your analogy. you talk about stealing, and stealing does make the water yours, but dosen't make it right, neturaly we all agree that its ethicly and moraly wrong to steal.
    However, what you can do (and maybe should if you can, its your choise), is to buy the water source from your city and sell the water to whoever you want.
    Is it legitimit? yes it is .
    Is it moral? probably not, but thats another worthy debate about moral enconomy and modern capitalisim for another thread.

Do the pepole of Egypt get what they deserve from the goverment profit from the gas? again, probably not.
    But they dont see much personal gain from any other profit the goverment makes for that matter.
    Please correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this is exactly the reason for everything that goes on right now in Egypt ?

I hope they get what they are fighting for and that their financial situation will improve, but it depends only on their goverment, or soon, the new goverment.
    Weird logic that may suit you, but I doubt anybody else could be convinced with it ever.

Quite frankly, I find the akward attempts, by some,and namely you Rebel, to spin this situation and make it about Israel, comical at best and absurd at worst.
    I could not care less about your opinion really.

That what happens when you mess with Lions ;)
    Wishing people will convert them back to cats during my life :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    Peace and stability are important everywhere not relation with Israel.
    They might not be to you but our relations with Egypt are just fine,if you approve it or not.
    Been to Egypt actualy 6 months ago. had a great time. hopefully i can go back in a few months for another week or so

Go and tell this to the people of Israel.
    You can tell it to the 15,000 and counting Sudanees rafugees who live and work in israel.

Overall very insightful and thought provoking replay, realy is.

Weird logic that may suit you, but I doubt anybody else could be convinced with it ever.
    Again another great replay, you guys just keep 'em coming

If you found a flaw in my logic ,please, enlighten me

I could not care less about your opinion really.
    Whey is it not suprising that you two thogther couldnt come up with one relevant counter point to my post ?

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    New word added to Oxford dictionary: Mubarak(v.), to stick or to glue something.
    Example:"I will punch you, and mubarak you to the wall" Or "You can mubarak the pieces to hold them together

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    They might not be to you but our relations with Egypt are just fine,if you approve it or not.
    Been to Egypt actualy 6 months ago. had a great time. hopefully i can go back in a few months for another week or so
    What's the general opinion where you're at about the situation in Egypt, Tomice? In relation to your country, I mean. I know what people of Israel wish for but I wonder what's the opinion how will things in Egypt end. Is there some strong fear that it might go the wrong way?

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    What's the general opinion where you're at about the situation in Egypt, Tomice? In relation to your country, I mean. I know what people of Israel wish for but I wonder what's the opinion how will things in Egypt end. Is there some strong fear that it might go the wrong way?
    Well not really fear, more of a concern,regardin the muslim brotherhood taking over, but its defenitly a longshot I belive.
    They/we belive in Israel that there wont be a radical change in regard to egypt relations with the west, as it dont seem likely from mainly economical reasons. I think we view it as an internal desire for change, without any major impact on the future of our realations with eygpt. That one of the reason the Israeli goverment dosent pick sides.

And it seems likely to us that Omar Sulliman will be in charge in the short term and thats not a bad outcome for us.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Well not really fear, more of a concern,regardin the muslim brotherhood taking over, but its defenitly a longshot I belive.
    They/we belive in Israel that there wont be a radical change in regard to egypt relations with the west, as it dont seem likely from mainly economical reasons. I think we view it as an internal desire for change, without any major impact on the future of our realations with eygpt. That one of the reason the Israeli goverment dosent pick sides.

And it seems likely to us that Omar Sulliman will be in charge in the short term and thats not a bad outcome for us.
    Yeah, I share that opinion too. Thanks.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    As if I'm interested in discussing with you.

You know how to fly a kite. Don't you?
    Then dont reply to my posts

But you did reply,

So its clear to anyone that you were interested in discussing with me, so what happend ?
    Did you lost interest cause you had nothing intelligent to say ?

what a suprise :rolleyes:

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #1,050
    Then dont reply to my posts

But you did reply,

So its clear to anyone that you were interested in discussing with me, so what happend ?
    Did you lost interest cause you had nothing intelligent to say ?

what a suprise :rolleyes:
    Have you finished flying the kite?

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
    Aug 6, 2007

You can tell it to the 15,000 and counting Sudanees rafugees who live and work in israel.
    What do you mean by Egypt?

If you mean the government then the government is not everything in Egypt.

And if you mean people,then you must say "all the 80 millions or atleast the majority",so no you are the one who can't approve it.

As for those Sudanese,i don't give a damn about them,i tell what is wrong to everybody,even if my own brother goes to work in what is called "Israel" i will criticize him for that.Now i'm repeating,will you go and tell Israelis that stealing is wrong?

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
    Have you finished flying the kite?
    You and your replys are both laughable

As for those Sudanese,i don't give a damn about them,i tell what is wrong to everybody,even if my own brother goes to work in what is called "Israel" i will criticize him for that.Now i'm repeating,will you go and tell Israelis that stealing is wrong?

going to work? are you kidding me? they dont come for money.they are refugees, running away from your country who can't protect its own citizens from being massacred.
    You know that the beduiens in Sinai capture those who dont make it to my country and sale them as slaves ?
    what other country in the world takes them in and dont put them in rafugee camps?

Maybe if you and other pepole over there would give a damm, as you eloquently put it, this shit wouldnt have happend ?

What do you mean by Egypt?

If you mean the government then the government is not everything in Egypt.

And if you mean people,then you must say "all the 80 millions or atleast the majority",so no you are the one who can't approve it.
    The goverment is what matters to israel though, this is how the world works.
    I have no idea about the "majority" of pepole in egypt opinions about Israel, those I have met are fine with us.

I belive the egyptian pepole have more pressing concerns right know then the state of Israel,
    if only more pepole will wake up and see that some goverments use israel to keep them away from dealing with the real issues in their country.

You wont deny that the uprisings in Eygpt and Tunisia are just and right, so tell me why it only happend so far in countries that aren't obsessed with Israel ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)