Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (4 Viewers)

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
I couldn't disagree more. Let me try to make the problem clearer. Are you opposed to slavery? If the majority in a country votes to allow slavery, do you think there would be something wrong with that? Should the slaves protest or should they shut up just like the Muslims in France?

Is slavery on your list of "bad" things or do I need to think of something even more crazy to make a good example?
Slavery is obviously bad Martin,those minorities have the right to protest for sure,but you tell me what is the solution for them?

let me tell you one thing,i see prostitution is a form of slavery,and you know well that in Europe many feminists share the same opinions,what do you think about prostitutions?

And btw the Slavery example is not in the right place,cos It's an absolute wrong thing.Homosexuality is disputed,and you yourself said many in Europe against it.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
ola nerdizzles!!!!!!! i wish i can say i'm perfectly normal as we speak but that would be a huge lie. off course just like any one currently in egypt i''m sad about having to see my country in this crisis but also in the same time i'm proud to be an egyptain sth we get a small taste of after winning footie games sadly.

here is my expierence of what will become the harshest week in my entire life and also a week where feelings where mixed and hope was on the brink of being lost.

before i go on i have to say THANK YOU to every one who was concerned and worried about the well being of any of the egyptain members here, whether me, hazem, wahdan, hist, naggar, etc. words cant describe how emotional i got when i recieved gio's call, or patricks message, or even browosing the pages of this thread ever since we went awol :D for that i'm always grateful and i thank u for all the concern guys. its also no surprise considering how compact this community is :beer:

during the early stages of this week i was at home where i was just witnessing these stands and also supporting them bec like all egyptains we've had it with brutality, lack of justice, and also no bright future in the horizon for any one. on friday i went to friday prayer like usual and then went for lunch at my cousins place leaving my house with no idea i might not be reutrning to that place again ( as thigns turned i'm yet to return back to my place) we were watching this on tv with loads of concern and loads of worrying about the well being of people in tahrir square as a lot of my friends from both sexes were there fighting the battle for most of us!!! with no cell phone coverage it was pretty devastating for people in egypt and also families who were shit worried abroad my parents being one of those who had me and my younger brother here with no way of reaching us ( as i found later on when the cell coverage returned they were beyond devastated)

any way a little bit into the day around 7 we witnessed tanks coming into the city after the police force backed out with out mentioning anything and also bec they commited the worst brutalities i;ve ever witnessed in my life!!!!! killing people, showering human beings with tear gas, and goes with out saying rubber and real ammunition where used against people. that night i was soo upset about witnessing my own country burning and in this particular scene i finally understod how people like the yanks here in this forum witnessed 9/11 or people like reb, jbf, and yamen felt when they witness brutality in there own country via tv seriously its heart breaking regardless of how much u hate the country!!!! any way that night we heard calls for males to go down and protect there houses and families bec outlaws and convicts who surprise surprise escaped prison where heading there way to residential areas.

here i need to explain a thing about cairo so u guys can understand why there was chaos and fear. in cairo the posh places are surrounded by poor residential areas!! for example wahdan's place has to face people from a near by place called bolaq which houses the worst of the worst in its ranks ( u also need to understand these people where long forgotten by the current regime so now it was there time to raise up!! u cant blame them either even though they method was dangerous) where i was things where different slightly. i am currently in the compound which also houses the residence of the minister of defence but we face three different streets filled with out laws. we all went down with sticks, swords, and a bunch of us ( people my age) showed up with shot guns and various machine guns. the plan was for these guys with guns to be the first line in front of the crowds which were expected to be int he range of 70 to a 100 out laws armed with things out of yr worst night mare!! the second line were people with swords, and sticks i,e people like me and my other family members. behind all this there were the army forces guarding the gates leading to the house of the minister. we stayed like this waiting and waiting for them to show up and also for tanks to come over and help us. in that time of waiting we were hearing bullets and gun shots being fired all over the place and the messed up thing is u dont know where the hell these mobs where going to come from. by `10 we saw a complete set of tanks and armoured vehicles come to our aid. two stood at the front of the entrance and the others went to the other side of the compound facing another devasting street where mobs got into an ambush with outher civilians who apparently stood up for us bec had they fallen they would've showed up to face us. women were left in the houses and my god they were shitting bricks more than us, women where crying, girls where crying and shivering bec rumours where spreading fast and thick that people where getting raped and assulted. as for us down in the battle field :D we were frightened and off course i woould never say i was brave and never shivered hell no i was scared and i got shit scared when we heard any sound also when people started recieting verses of the quran. after the first hour things get better as u get more confident but still u r not normal and u cant get over the fact u dont know whats coming yr way!!! not to mention we were all concerned with oune anothers safety.

that night i went up to the house by 5 and could'nt sleep as we kept hearing loud bangs from gun fires ebing fired.

the next morning we faced a totally different challenge. the challenge of getting food and supplies a totally different face to this crisis where things where tight and most people my self included had zero pounds in there pockets luckily for me i was with my family who had reserve money which was getting depelted with every hour. we got bread, cigs, milk, eggs, etc and that day we saw the aftermath of the previous night and we finally witnessed what these gun shots where apparently mobs attacked a police station burned it to the ground and the army shot 3 indiviuals from that mob dead!!!

the next night saturday was another stressful night but this time we had the army with us although they still insisted we stand with them bec the force available was not enough to shut it tight as most of the tanks went back to the main gate of the residential palace. that night was a bit comfortable but still gun fires where being heard. NOTE: it being comfortable for me does'nt mean the rest where safe bec that day the army started spreading in various streets in cairo and th eout skirts of the city were shit was for real.

sunday was the worst day of my life easily that day one of the ex convicts was injured in exchange of gun shots between a group of them and the army. they transported him to a hospital right behind the building we r residing in. his family (20 members at the least) broke into the hospital with machine guns to release him, the army handled them and killed most of them but one managed to jump the wall that leads to us we all run towards him and we were not less than 40, 10 of whom where armed with guns while the rest with guns. to our surprise the fucker started firing his machine gun at us and that was the most frightened i got in my entire life as bullets where flying every where so we all jumped into the ground while the other guys toke him out right infront of us!!! also one of the tanks at the entrance came speeding firing warnign shots int he sky ( goes without saying its a scary scene literally to witness that and we stayed ont he ground until the firing stopped. that night we stayed in the street till 6 until the shots stopped.

monday and tuesday were much much calmer with minimum shots really may be 3 or four occasions the entire night as the army had spread and toke complete control of the streets leading to us.

now this was my expierence but now i have to say the good, and bad of this week.

the awesome:
people pitching in to help one another!!! i never felt this warm with people i never even met considering the residents are all new to me as i dont live there.

guys stood up for there families and the families of every one else with out being selfish. we were all literally one hand.

the good:

the army credit where credit was due these people helped us out a lot not just by guarding us and giving us some of the lose sense of secuirty but also by protecting us from morons who raise prices of essential goods to make profits off the misery and worry of people.

the bad:

the egyptain media hands down takes the cake in this categorey!!!! whether private or public they r a bunch of hypocrites!!!!!! and thats all i can say about them bec simply they dont deserve words. so i;ll keep it at that go figure and insert all the swear words u want :D

the worst of the worst:

the police force in general!!! starting from the head of unit all the way down to the rioit police. NOTE: there where incidents where officers and riot police got orders to fire at the people but they refused and for those i tip my hat off considering the people they were firing at where egyptains too.

mubarak and his regime, and also the ndp who were pussies to say the least.

out laws and convicts and all the stealing.

watching cairo being robbed, and burned!!!!! is easily the scene i will never ever forget!!! a close second is watching tanks and humvies roll into there positions.

if u have ever been to cairo u would know that this is one of the safest cities ever!! u can go out at 3 am and be safe and u will also see people wandering its beautiful streets and amazing night atmosphere.

NOTES: 1- i heard this in person from an air force pilot who happens to be my uncles best friend since childhood. the f-16 that flew around cairo's skies where actually ont here way to the cairo- alex road to monitor the situation of the convicts who escaped from the prision as there were choppers already bringing them onto the main road instead of them wandering into the desert trying to make there way to either cairo or alex!

note 2- by friday night there were no police forces literall not only in down town but in cairo as an enitre city!!!

note 3- the egyptain media for asecond decieved people into thinking they were the truth barriers by making ksc look like the devil only for that theorey to come shattering down with last nights egyptain- egyptain blood shed.

these are all the details i can think of but i will def share with u any of the facts i missed out. feel free to ask if there is sth u mis understand or want more details about.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
It is, mate. I hope it won't be kidnapped by another stupid elite later.
Believe me, I know the feeling. When we broke away from Soviet Union with people revolution just so that after it same morons who were always on the side of the same Soviet union take over and loot everything from our land. I wish that this will not happen to Egyptians, and that they will be smarter.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
edit: please forgive me for any grammatical or spelling errors i wrote this quickly as i have a shift to go get stuff from down staris :D its my turn :(

this is meant to sheik the grammer nazi :D :malt:

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
O Bisco,didn't your hand pain aftar that post?:D
:lol: yeah but its worth it bec i know for fact i will never forget this week!!! regardless of the outcomes i feel proud to have been part of this even if at times i was worried about my own safety, and the safety of the members here and it pissed me off that there was no way of making sure people like wahdan, naggar, and hazem where holding up its really hopless to feel that way. also the fact u dont know if it might have been yr last night or not specially friday night i literally felt like that, that night might've been my turn to head off to another world and hatim i dont know if u have ever been in this position its really messed up!!!!

i'm glad we are all fine and so are the families. and looks like wahdan and naggar can create there own mobs :D:D :p

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
:D

Disturbing to read, very sorry indeed.
At times like these, rape becomes common. Lets hope people stay as civilized they can.
agreed!! rape is the lowest of the low to be honest melo. u know personally and i speak for my self here but if it was just assualt i,e they show up and ask u to give them everything they want then its bareable but to break in and rape that in itself is frightening and also the fact u can hear women ( later own people said these calls were planned but at the time its was shit serious) scream and say there were people attacking residents and raping women.

p.s u should still come over int he summer, things will god willingly get better than before its just a rough patch really but this place is still awesome regardless.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
agreed!! rape is the lowest of the low to be honest melo. u know personally and i speak for my self here but if it was just assualt i,e they show up and ask u to give them everything they want then its bareable but to break in and rape that in itself is frightening and also the fact u can hear women ( later own people said these calls were planned but at the time its was shit serious) scream and say there were people attacking residents and raping women.

p.s u should still come over int he summer, things will god willingly get better than before its just a rough patch really but this place is still awesome regardless.
Agreed. It must be terrifing to have such a feeling and I can't wish that upon anyone. Start raping now would be the most coward thing to do. Anyone can deal with being robbed or knocked the shit out of. But when it gets to raping families etc things just get to fucked up and civil-war is a fact.

But do you know of any claims of rape so far? Where did you hear the screaming etc?

I will indeed come over :tup:
may God be with you.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Wtf?!?! People are getting raped? what type of in-humane shit is that. Their lucky this isn't in africa, thousands would have died by now

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Agreed. It must be terrifing to have such a feeling and I can't wish that upon anyone. Start raping now would be the most coward thing to do. Anyone can deal with being robbed or knocked the shit out of. But when it gets to raping families etc things just get to fucked up and civil-war is a fact.

But do you know of any claims of rape so far? Where did you hear the screaming etc?

I will indeed come over :tup:
may God be with you.
def but so far and u need to know i'm not fully aware about the accuracey of those claims but on friday night these calls where on every channel including non egyptain channels!! but is it for fact i have no idea may be naggar and wahdan no more but regardless they had to be taken seriously. i believe personally non of this happened and they were just trying to make us frightened thinking it would bring the guys in tahrir back home but obviously that failed simply bec this country no longer fears the government and its low low tricks.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
rab where were u?!?!?! we were getting fisted deeeeeeeepppppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh by abadieeee ( strong man in lebanese mind the spelling :D)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
kasaki we r arabs true, we r middle eastern true, a small part of egypt is in asia true, and lastly we r africans :D

Apr 15, 2006
edit: please forgive me for any grammatical or spelling errors i wrote this quickly as i have a shift to go get stuff from down staris :D its my turn :(

this is meant to sheik the grammer nazi :D :malt:
:lol: You're excused man. Cosidering the shitstorm you're going through, grammatical errors is the least of your concerns!

I don't know what I can say that's not already been told before! I hope all this ends soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)