Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (13 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
good one :D
I meant to keep it nice and clean, call DN not good enough for us, but don't call him a son of a *****, but that's when the debate is about a person.
while Islam and it's laws are fixed, not subjected to change, and there are people who spent their lives studying these laws
you can say I'm against this one law, and they'll stand up and show you why it's good, as long as respect is kept if you know what I mean

there are different kinds of criticism, some criticise DN because he shouldn't have taken out Aquilani. well thats good, if you could tell him in his face he may learn a new thing and get better, and Islam encourages that
and there's useless criticism, like calling him stupid, well no one gained anything from it
Let me be brutal and write what you really mean. What you really mean is that you are free to ask for clarifications about what you have to obey, and for explanations (even if this can be risky sometimes) for the reasons behind these rules. But you are not in any way free to question the rules, to criticize them, to claim that they are wrong or to suggest changing them.

Well my friend, this is not what is intended when one talks about democracy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
You're right, except that we don't 'have' to obey, we're convinced
Islamic education offers you this as a whole, and you can question every point in it all until you get convinced, or not
and if not then it's not your country and religion, are they? and you're free to have faith in anything else
so if 10% don't want one islamic rule, it'll remain
if 80% don't want it then of course Islamic ruling will be gone since majority aren't convinced

but I assure you if you went deep into studying Islam and debated with real educated ones they'll explain each part
that Islamic country lasted hundreds of years being on top of the world for reasons, it got weak when people's faith in Islam got weak

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
Habib El-Adly (recently taken of ministry of internal affairs) and Ahmed Ezz (one of the major businessmen and characters in the ruling party) just received orders not to leave the country by the court

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #825
    Omar Soliman new vice president is talking right now on TV

عمر سليمان : نظرا لضيق الوقت يجب العمل بالدستور الحالي وترك أمر الدستور الجديد لاحقا
    English: "Omar Soliman: since we don't have much time, we'll keep the current laws and make the changes (improvements) later"

FAIL
    He says he will capture all those behind these demonstrations. It would be interesting to see how he can jail millions.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    You're right, except that we don't 'have' to obey, we're convinced
    Islamic education offers you this as a whole, and you can question every point in it all until you get convinced, or not
    and if not then it's not your country and religion, are they? and you're free to have faith in anything else
    so if 10% don't want one islamic rule, it'll remain
    if 80% don't want it then of course Islamic ruling will be gone since majority aren't convinced

but I assure you if you went deep into studying Islam and debated with real educated ones they'll explain each part
    that Islamic country lasted hundreds of years being on top of the world for reasons, it got weak when people's faith in Islam got weak
    I understand that you are convinced of it. But there people just like you who are equally convinced about other religions or other ideologies. And you can't all be right, can you? So for me that is already a good enough clue, without studying anything in depth (and for people who are critical of religion, they have no need to go particularly deep to find things they disagree with completely, I can assure you), to see that all of these claims can't possibly be true.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #828
    That's brutal Abed!! what kind of monsters would do this?!!!
    Do you think that there is a small umber of people that was behind these demons and can be specified? What I saw is a huge movement by millions. He said he will capture all those behind the crisis. Let's see.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #829
    Breaking news:

Reuters: 10 killed in the continuous clashes in Tahreer Square.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    That's brutal Abed!! what kind of monsters would do this?!!!
    I think that a little more than a year ago we watched very similar, almost same, videos coming from the streets in Tehran.
    You need to be completely sick or brainwashed to do these things.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #831
    Breaking news:

Algerian president tells his government to make the required procedures to remove the emergency law that is implemented there since 1992.

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    I understand that you are convinced of it. But there people just like you who are equally convinced about other religions or other ideologies. And you can't all be right, can you? So for me that is already a good enough clue, without studying anything in depth (and for people who are critical of religion, they have no need to go particularly deep to find things they disagree with completely, I can assure you), to see that all of these claims can't possibly be true.
    That's true, so no need to fight over "holy lands" or to force your beliefs on others, we 'should' all get along and when we die we'll find the truth. and of course each of us has a life to make the best out of it and believe it what he chooses without harming others

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    Do you think that there is a small umber of people that was behind these demons and can be specified? What I saw is a huge movement by millions. He said he will capture all those behind the crisis. Let's see.
    Here's the story:

so Mubarak has been a dictator for too long, we've always been fed up but too cowardly and couldn't be grouped
    incidents kept happening, like
    -the ship in red sea when 1300 died and no one went to rescue them, because its owner and the government are too careless
    -there are the clashes with christians (governments make them worse)
    -the wall of shame around Gazza
    -emergency law
    -no jobs
    -the poor are only growing in number
    -the corrupt media
    -the whole system is corrupt (just for example, in my college each professor's son MUST get straight A's and become in the Uni staff later)
    -and lots of things I cant recall right now

but we remained silent and cowardly
    then we started waking up by khaled saeed's incident, a 28 year old guy in alexandria was asked to show his ID by 2 men working for the police (amin shorta) for no reason in an internet cafe (under emergency law our police is allowed to do that)
    he refused and then they both beat him up to death, did you see his picture after what happened? he looks like a zombie! see:

became this:

and the government's explaination was: "he was on drugs and he got caught, once we caught him he swallowed a pack of heroin, and choked... this is how he got deformed" can you believe this?!!! :lol:
    then a secret person started a page on fb called كلنا خالد سعيد we are all khaled saeed
    and kept waking up egyptians for months
    until tunisia woke up thank god, and we got too excited, he made a fb event for the 25th and we all joined and thats how it started

now no one knows who that admin was, and he swore to god he wouldn't reveal his identity even if we succeeded at this (so he doesnt look like a glory hunter)
    but recently google's head of marketing in Egypt office disappeared last thursday, and everyone has been saying that it was him all along
    his name is Wael Ghonim, the police may have caught him?

http://www.dnewsglobal.com/googles-head-marketing-disappeared-egypt/2300.html

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #834
    Naggar,

An Egyptian guy from my work told me today that the government spreads a rumor between people that there are ambulances that are moving in the streets of the Egyptian cities and villages to inject children with poison and kill them. And that those who are driving those ambulances are Palestinians because they want to make revenge because of what happened in Gaza two years ago:shocked:. Did you hear that shit?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    @Snoop

How do you connect Caliph and Islamic states with 1915 events? Either you don't know history well or you're doing it purposely.
    I am no expert, but yes I have some knowledge about these. Yes I know there were no caliphs at Ottomans time, but I don't see much difference anyway. Sultans or Caliphs or others, not much difference at all..

And it's not just 1915, many other ugly incidents by the ottomans too.

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    No!! and I would NEVER believe it!! what the hell is wrong with our government?!

don't worry our people are much smarter than believing the government again, well most of us

actually, there have been mercenaries lately in ambulances, going to neighbourhoods like this then showing their weapons and robbing houses, so we all blocked the streets by ourselves and asked for IDs from every person and car coming into the neighbourhood

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    If I have to pick (and this is coming from someone who lives in a country with 18sects) If I have to pick between a dictator like Mubarak or a religious fanatic man coming into power I'm afraid I'll pick Mubarak.
    now you understand why I pick our president over religious freaks.

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    abed, we caught an Israeli Mossad officer in suez

video:
    [video=facebook;1691712487371]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1691712487371&oid=109925719066143[/video]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)