Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (22 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
To end the homosexuality discussion Martin,

If there is a muslim state and most of the people in it are against homosexuality,i cannot force the opinions of the minority upon the majority this is itself against Democracy.I mean if we make voting in that Islamic state and we said everyone should vote whether Homosexuality should be allowed or not,if most of the people voted for prohibiting it,then what is your problem then?!!!!! Do you still aftar that insist in forcing the opinions of the minority upon the majority?!!!
you call that democracy? OH BOY!!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Btw, is/was there a voting system in Islam states back then? or the holly men used to give orders without asking opinions? serious question, really..

Naggar

Bianconero
Sep 4, 2007
ßöмßäяðîëя;2879171 said:
Won't load for me...
it's a bunch of people surrounding a man until army soldiers arrested him

but I read about it in the news last night, he's in military prison being questioned

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
ßöмßäяðîëя;2879177 said:
Is this going to be one of those threads where we all say religion sucks and it's bad, and religion shouldn't lead a country, but then the Muslims think we are only attacking them?
Won't be it if you don't say all religion suck and its bad.
So either discuss the riots in Egypt or GTFO.

Apr 12, 2004
it's a bunch of people surrounding a man until army soldiers arrested him

but I read about it in the news last night, he's in military prison being questioned
Good, fuck that chinaman.
Won't be it if you don't say all religion suck and its bad.
So either discuss the riots in Egypt or GTFO.
Well, you do know that all religions suck and are terrible though, right?

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
ßöмßäяðîëя;2879177 said:
Is this going to be one of those threads where we all say religion sucks and it's bad, and religion shouldn't lead a country, but then the Muslims think we are only attacking them?
Yeah, almost there :D

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #855
    I am no expert, but yes I have some knowledge about these. Yes I know there were no caliphs at Ottomans time, but I don't see much difference anyway. Sultans or Caliphs or others, not much difference at all..

And it's not just 1915, many other ugly incidents by the ottomans too.
    In 1915, there were no real Ottomans. Criminals that had nothing to do with Islam were leading the country.

No!! and I would NEVER believe it!! what the hell is wrong with our government?!

don't worry our people are much smarter than believing the government again, well most of us

actually, there have been mercenaries lately in ambulances, going to neighbourhoods like this then showing their weapons and robbing houses, so we all blocked the streets by ourselves and asked for IDs from every person and car coming into the neighbourhood
    That is assuring really. It is too cheap to use these fake stories by the government.

Israeli Mossad Officer??

There is one in Sharm Al-Shaikh since 30 years, Naggar. We all know he is working for them.

ßöмßäяðîëя;2879177 said:
    We are so sensitive, Burke.:D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    ßöмßäяðîëя;2879177 said:
    Me personally, I think governments should be secular. Religion should not play a role. But I'm not Egyptian and I won't be deciding how they should govern their country. So I think it'll be one of those threads where the Egyptians will not give a damn what anyone has to say because if they get the freedom they want they'll do whatever the hell they want and everyone else will just have to suck it up.

Apr 12, 2004
    Me personally, I think governments should be secular. Religion should not play a role. But I'm not Egyptian and I won't be deciding how they should govern their country. So I think it'll be one of those threads where the Egyptians will not give a damn what anyone has to say because if they get the freedom they want they'll do whatever the hell they want and everyone else will just have to suck it up.
    True...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)