Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (23 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Yup stadium riots, apparently a clash between the supporters of zamalek and the police. 30 have fallen due to harsh response by police. However just like everything in Egypt it's not as it seems, off course this isn't saying the security forces are not extremely dumb, for not knowing how to handle a situation without the emergence of dead people. The simple fact of the matter is,there will always be events like this that some will use to bring about violence. Sadly only the innocent fall while the people who probably initiated any violence quickly fade out of the crowds.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
RIP but seriously maybe they should suspend footy until they get a handle on things
I agree, until the ministry of interior comes up with ways to handle such events without any number of deaths. I understand there is shit going on in the streets with road side bombs and the usual crap but this could've been handled differently with out the use of bullets as response. They need to be smarter than this. This event just like others before it reflects utter failure.

Note: yes abed the league has been banned however their is no national mourning of any sorts, and apparently the entire regime is busy with putin's trip ( you know the people in charge still think its the cold war and that russia a nation hit hard economically has sth to offer) its sad that Egypt mourned king abudallah but when it comes to these 19 who died due to complete failure we don't have anything to offer speak about not knowing how to pull a PR move to save your ass. the fact remains this country is being ruled by incompetent people, and if they don't reform the ministry of interior which day after day proves to be more than willing to be in direct conflict with the people , then i am afraid the inevitable will happen and it will be a matter or sooner rather than later.
the sad truth remains : an egyptain citizen is worth close to nothing and as long as no one is held responsible legally there will never be an end to such tragedies and loss of life. RIP to the victims who never deserved to leave this world in this manner what so ever.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
the incident in detail, as i answered abel and x at 5 in the morning when i had just woken up so i didn't have a full picture however this doesn't change the fact the police are run by incompetent morons who never learn and to be honest have no intention of not being the usual suspects for anything that goes wrong with events like this. the fact they cant resolve any issue unless they revert to violence is the same old movie this country has had to re watch over and over:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-31252429

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3,907
    Now, police accuses 17 Zamalek fans of attacking them and will have them in front of court!!
    No one policeman will be accused of anything as usual, on the contrary.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Now, police accuses 17 Zamalek fans of attacking them and will have them in front of court!!
    No one policeman will be accused of anything as usual, on the contrary.
    Off course do you want el basha to be in court instead?! They (police)are doing a really good job alienating themselves once again and then they wonder why do we have terror attacks. These guys (ultras and youth in general) have lost faith in the court, they have lost faith that the real people responsible for this massacre will be held responsible and so the natural thing is for these members to take matters in their hands.

When there was no justice with the port said massacre three years ago, it allowed such tragedies to occur as evident by yesterday.

Also the fact the state doesn't consider the need to mourn the dead adds more insult to injury. Why mourn we have to whore ourselves for Putin and because Putin never saw the nut cracker we might as well take him to Cairo opera house to watch it, so what22 died last night due to the regime's security apparatus. This regime is as dumb as the Muslim brotherhood just when you thought they couldn't be that dumb they prove your wrong. There are several other ways to handle such events that would boost your control security wise with out killing and it would've allowed bridges to be rebuilt with the ultras but the way things escalated last night prove this was a trap set up to finish an old debt.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3,909
    Off course do you want el basha to be in court instead?! They are doing a really good job alienating themselves once again and then they wonder why do we have terror attacks. These guys have lost faith in the court, they have lost faith that the real people responsible for this massacre will be held responsible and so the natural thing is for these members to take matters in their hands.

When there was no justice with the port said massacre three years ago, it allowed such tragedies to occur as evident by yesterday.

Also the fact the state doesn't consider the need to mourn the dead adds more insult to injury. Why mourn we have to $#@! ourselves for Putin and because Putin never saw the nut cracker we might as well take him to Cairo opera house to watch it, so what22 died last night due to the regime's security apparatus. This regime is as dumb as the Muslim brotherhood just when you thought they couldn't be that dumb they prove your wrong. There are several other ways to handle such events that would boost your control security wise with out killing and it would've allowed bridges to be rebuilt with the ultras but the way things escalated last night prove this was a trap set up to finish an old debt.
    It is so sad.

- - - Updated - - -

Attachments

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I really don't know what to say about these people, I am losing hope in the Middle East. Seriously never has there been a greater threat than those radicals. On a somewhat related matter, can you really blame the CIA or governments in general for the use of "torture" (to put it bluntly) in investigations with known members of this group. I mean its not like they deserve to be treated as human beings, they've long lost that right.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #3,914
    Aljazeera: 7 civilians killed "Three of them are children and two are women", and 17 civilians injured as a result of the Egyptian army airstrikes on Darna city, east of Libya...

I don't know the credibility of this, though.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Aljazeera: 7 civilians killed "Three of them are children and two are women", and 17 civilians injured as a result of the Egyptian army airstrikes on Darna city, east of Libya...

I'm not sure about the numbers, nobody is at this point, but the raid is definitely true. Hafter and his gang gave them permission to use Libyan skies, then he has the gall to call his militias, "the Libyan army" :howler:

Libya is well and truly fucked with all those sideedes, the coming years are just going to get worst.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    I'm not sure about the numbers, nobody is at this point, but the raid is definitely true. Hafter and his gang gave them permission to use Libyan skies, then he has the gall to call his militias, "the Libyan army" :howler:

Libya is well and truly fucked with all those sideedes, the coming years are just going to get worst.
    miss qaddafi yet?

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005

they are bastards of the highest level ( aljazeerah) they used pictures of three kids killed in syria! its all over twitter now. i no longer take al jazeerah as a reliable source because they really have issues with professionalism.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    they are bastards of the highest level ( aljazeerah) they used pictures of three kids killed in syria! its all over twitter now. i no longer take al jazeerah as a reliable source because they really have issues with professionalism.
    Sadly, they're one of the few legit voices we get here outside of US media and the BBC.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Sadly, they're one of the few legit voices we get here outside of US media and the BBC.
    sadly that's true, and if anything it reflects the total failure of the middle east and mainly Egypt that fell behind in the media industry even though at one point we were ahead but piss poor planning and the abuse of media early on by the regimes that took over Egypt ( they were used for continuous doses of propaganda, although in the 50s, and 60's Egypt used media to spread egyptain culture and heritage across the region plus off course the panarab idea's by Nasser non the less Egypt had some reach) gave way for al jazeerah to shine and blossom and the Qatari's know how to use it effectively as evident by events in Syria, Libya, and Egypt post revolution and specially after the removal of morsy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)