Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (16 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Hey Turk. Perhaps if I came to your regressive village, killed your family, relatives, destroyed your land, raped your women, and destroyed all sources of income and livelihood, then denied ever doing any of that, you might not be so dismissive.

I shudder at the thought of you ever being involved in politics. Political Islam is the worst thing that happened to Egypt; it is so regressive and backward.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I'm dying to have one justification for the biggest lie in the Egyptian media these days: Hamas is smuggling weapons into Egypt!!

Hey, people:
1- Hamas DOES want weapons to be smuggled TO Gaza, not FROM Gaza because simply they don't have enough weapons to resist Zionists.
2- Gaza has no factories for weapons.
3- Palestinians have no interest whatsoever in making troubles in Egypt.

Why would any Palestinian do this?
No answer ever!

Some lame characters like Amr Adeeb and Lamees Hadeedi have insulted Palestinians for years because they want their Mubarak back, and hated to see how Palestinians celebrated his departure because of what he did in Gaza siege. How can many Egyptians follow such characters?
:tup: I'm with you brother.

The only reason Hamas is getting all these accusations is because it is affiliated with the MB.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005

The only reason Hamas is getting all these accusations is because it is affiliated with the MB.
ok i actually deleted my post in response to this bec i am actually still fasting and hence can be super short tempered.

lets go with you and rebel and say i agree the egyptain media are bad bad people and they r blaming innocent people etc.

1- hamas has no weapons?? when we say weapons we don't mean tanks by the way or personnel carriers we mean guns,hounds, grads etc. if you still insist there are no weapons then i'm sure marsh mellows were thrown on isreal when super morsy in complete heroism stopped hamas from launching more rockets to get a point or two with the US before his famous stunt on the 22nd of november 2012. and hamas like good boys said off course the supreme leader commanded :)

2- i know hamas has no factories and i am sure morons like adeeb know this but there are tunnels. let me explain tunnels 101, tunnels are used for food and medicine YES, there are not less that 23 tunnels. its an industry you would be amazed at the amount of trade that goes on in there. its illegal bec the gate is already open even if its closed 3 days a week or so its the legal way and its the way that maintains our sovereignty. i'm sure you wouldn't like it if your tax money that goes into petrol is smuggled to gaza while you have to stand in long ques to fill your car!! look this reason has been upside down for two years the amount of weapons ever since the libyans revolted against ghadafi is immense and a lot of weapons found its way through egypts western borders to end up in sinai, and the second and perhaps the main line if not the most historical of weapon smuggling into egypt is from sudan up towards egypt.

3- hamas are part of the MB and will stand up for them. hey after all wasn't it morsy who begged the army not to close the tunnels but only to be refused specially after the attack on the rafah base where 16 got killed??

4- morsy was the one who was doing his best not to let the military release the names of the people who got involved in that attack, note it was orchestrated by a top dog in hamas who was imprisoned in egypt before the 25 jan revolution and escaped a long with those who escaped.

5- in no way are egyptains having there beef with the people of gaza who we know full well are un fairly treated, however hamas are no angels and they have every thing to interfere here, bec this is a line of hope for them or else the palestinians will topple them off the same way we did the MB.

6- the palestinan citizens captured in sinai on more than one occasion are they fabrication of our sick imagination?? i mean look sympathize with people all you want but don't make it sound like egypt is the evil bully in school who is trying to frame people.

7- yes i agree the media over rated the idea of sinai being given to gaza and that the MB had this idea but in all honesty i wouldn't trust the mb but still i think this was over used and its un-realistic even thought there are papers on this idea being suggested more than one time but still.

Jul 2, 2006
It would be easier if you just edit it, cronios-esque posts are notorious for giving headaches for both author and reader.

Hamas is the will of Palestinians just like how MB was the will of Egyptians. So if you have a problem with them, you have a problem with the people voted for them.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006

Affiliated in the same way the Polish Communist Party was merely associated with the Russian Communist Party. I would easily believe that Egyptians are making trouble and the Hamas isn't doing anything except planning a fresh round of child murder but it's probable that their is at least a significant overlap between the two especially under the Morsi Caliphate.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,627

Exactly. And more over, just remember how they accused Hamas of making that massacre in Alexandria during Mubarak's era, and it was found later that Mubarak men did it.

ok i actually deleted my post in response to this bec i am actually still fasting and hence can be super short tempered.

lets go with you and rebel and say i agree the egyptain media are bad bad people and they r blaming innocent people etc.

1- hamas has no weapons?? when we say weapons we don't mean tanks by the way or personnel carriers we mean guns,hounds, grads etc. if you still insist there are no weapons then i'm sure marsh mellows were thrown on isreal when super morsy in complete heroism stopped hamas from launching more rockets to get a point or two with the US before his famous stunt on the 22nd of november 2012. and hamas like good boys said off course the supreme leader commanded :)

2- i know hamas has no factories and i am sure morons like adeeb know this but there are tunnels. let me explain tunnels 101, tunnels are used for food and medicine YES, there are not less that 23 tunnels. its an industry you would be amazed at the amount of trade that goes on in there. its illegal bec the gate is already open even if its closed 3 days a week or so its the legal way and its the way that maintains our sovereignty. i'm sure you wouldn't like it if your tax money that goes into petrol is smuggled to gaza while you have to stand in long ques to fill your car!! look this reason has been upside down for two years the amount of weapons ever since the libyans revolted against ghadafi is immense and a lot of weapons found its way through egypts western borders to end up in sinai, and the second and perhaps the main line if not the most historical of weapon smuggling into egypt is from sudan up towards egypt.

3- hamas are part of the MB and will stand up for them. hey after all wasn't it morsy who begged the army not to close the tunnels but only to be refused specially after the attack on the rafah base where 16 got killed??

4- morsy was the one who was doing his best not to let the military release the names of the people who got involved in that attack, note it was orchestrated by a top dog in hamas who was imprisoned in egypt before the 25 jan revolution and escaped a long with those who escaped.

5- in no way are egyptains having there beef with the people of gaza who we know full well are un fairly treated, however hamas are no angels and they have every thing to interfere here, bec this is a line of hope for them or else the palestinians will topple them off the same way we did the MB.

6- the palestinan citizens captured in sinai on more than one occasion are they fabrication of our sick imagination?? i mean look sympathize with people all you want but don't make it sound like egypt is the evil bully in school who is trying to frame people.

7- yes i agree the media over rated the idea of sinai being given to gaza and that the MB had this idea but in all honesty i wouldn't trust the mb but still i think this was over used and its un-realistic even thought there are papers on this idea being suggested more than one time but still.
    I won't debate with you, Ahmed. All what I care for is that you should know we respect Egyptian people because simply they are our brothers and sisters. But should we respect the Egyptian army which is led by people who coordinate with Zionists? I guess we have the right to say no to them. No?
    It is your internal problems that we should not interfere at in a typical situation but you know that the change of the regime in Egypt has a direct impact on the lives of Gazans. I know it is not Egyptians' guilt that the only crosspoint for Gaza Strip is with Egypt. I wish Gaza people can close this crosspoint for ever to stop any troubles with any Egyptian, but you know that is impossible because no other way is there for these people.
    I wish your people will get whatever they want. Just remember that Gaza Strip is too small to have an impact on Egypt. Just look at the map and population of both, and see how Gaza is nothing compared to Egypt. Do you really believe that Gaza people stole the Egyptian oil? They perhaps took some oil, but was your oil problem because of Gaza? Do you really think that the problem of oil during Mursi's era was because of Palestinians stealing oil? SO, why did the conditions improve suddenly directly when Mursi was removed? Doesn't that indicate that a hidden hand was playing in your utilities management?

It would be easier if you just edit it, cronios-esque posts are notorious for giving headaches for both author and reader.

Hamas is the will of Palestinians just like how MB was the will of Egyptians. So if you have a problem with them, you have a problem with the people voted for them.
    Again, I have to say I'm not pro-Hamas but I have to respect the well of those who voted for them. That is right.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
    Jun 18, 2006
    What children are you talking about?
    It was a reference to you supporting the Palestinians wish to elect Hamas, an organisation that (even in response to Israel) murders innocent children. Democracy is about institutions too, not letting the mob vote for child murder is widely seen as one of these.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,631
    It was a reference to you supporting the Palestinians wish to elect Hamas, an organisation that (even in response to Israel) murders innocent children. Democracy is about institutions too, not letting the mob vote for child murder is widely seen as one of these.
    Give me names of children killed by Hamas to know exactly what you are talking about...

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    Exactly. And more over, just remember how they accused Hamas of making that massacre in Alexandria during Mubarak's era, and it was found later that Mubarak men did it.

I won't debate with you, Ahmed. All what I care for is that you should know we respect Egyptian people because simply they are our brothers and sisters. But should we respect the Egyptian army which is led by people who coordinate with Zionists? I guess we have the right to say no to them. No?
    It is your internal problems that we should not interfere at in a typical situation but you know that the change of the regime in Egypt has a direct impact on the lives of Gazans. I know it is not Egyptians' guilt that the only crosspoint for Gaza Strip is with Egypt. I wish Gaza people can close this crosspoint for ever to stop any troubles with any Egyptian, but you know that is impossible because no other way is there for these people.
    I wish your people will get whatever they want. Just remember that Gaza Strip is too small to have an impact on Egypt. Just look at the map and population of both, and see how Gaza is nothing compared to Egypt. Do you really believe that Gaza people stole the Egyptian oil? They perhaps took some oil, but was your oil problem because of Gaza? Do you really think that the problem of oil during Mursi's era was because of Palestinians stealing oil? SO, why did the conditions improve suddenly directly when Mursi was removed? Doesn't that indicate that a hidden hand was playing in your utilities management?

Again, I have to say I'm not pro-Hamas but I have to respect the well of those who voted for them. That is right.

this is terrific!! i'm glad we are here now. just like you Abed we dont have anything against palestinians, we know the suffering they go thru, we know life is extremely hard and you know we r with you and the biggest supporters you have. with that being said i think it would not upset any one in palestine that egypt tries to control its land specially in sinai which is a lawless land for the past two years courtesy of the jihadi clans we have at the moment.

off course no one is asking any one whether from gaza or from out side gaza to respect the egyptain army, but once again with that being said we dont accept to have our soldiers killed in cold blood. also this army that co-ordinates with zionists??? please explain to me. last time i checked i never heard the army had maneuvers with the isreali forces like turkey for instance, last time i checked i never heard egypt ganged up with isreal to build a dam in ethiopia?? and ma3lesh forgive me but this army you disrespect is the same army that was in palestine in 48, this army is the army that with stood the 1952 war while the muslim brotherhood where trying with the brits to help them over throw nasser ( read there history please!!!!!!!!!) this egyptain army like turk with so much class said has one accomplishment the 67 war and i thank him for that comment bec it shows he knows nothing, ironically thats the same BS the muslim brotherhood say, which i find funny considering these sons of whores did not even take part in any other war for egypt except the 48 war which was there chance to get weapons when they sent there scout team in once again read there history!! thank god i read there history and not from any source but from sources that were part of this cancer!!! this egyptain army was the army of 73. any way as for the army you make one huge mistake sadly, and its you judge the military based on the military council headed by tantawi who is one of mubarak's closest men or else he wouldn't have lasted for 20 years making him the longest serving minister of defence. el-sisi is very different and to judge an entire army based on tantawi and the previous scaf is a bit ignorant if you ask me. as for coordinating with the zionists thats part of the camp david treaty bec egypt cant arrange military troops on sinai with out this orchestrating. it sucks yes.... however this is how it works. when you say we coordinate with isreal it makes me feel we invaded a country :) like i said your opinion of our army is your choice and no one can tell you anything but in the same time our troops being attacked is not acceptable.

we come to gaza now, and i totally understand and agree with you regarding the impact who ever in cairo has on the situation in gaza but, the military and the people a like deserve to choose what is best for us, i think we as egyptains are the most people in the middle east along with palestinians who paid a hefty price in the arab isreali war and we deserve to be selfish for once in our history. we know gaza is being punished for hamas being in power, but you also know hamas and fatah both a like are power loving bastards who don't think of the people on the ground who pay the price for there differences.

as for oil, we r not talking about one tunnel for oil and the vid's are every where if you r interested i can show them to you so u can picture the amounts. one tunnel holds a capacity of 140,000 liters. they found 23 so far :) and i didn't say Palestinians steal it, i know its gangs in both countries, its not we have angels on our side either. you point out to a very valid point, and i agree morsy got rejected by the egyptain bureaucratic system and its why he never really managed to control this country but that has several reasons mind you and a lot of it is the muslim brothers fault.

finally things improve bec when things improve in egypt the rest of the middle east improves. one last thing, the military is not the one that signed the peace treaty its the politicians and yes they have the backing of the military bec quite frankly the army doesn't want to be involved in wars like yemen, a lesson this army learned the hard way courtesy of the 67 war which was the price for UN-realistic heroism and loads of ego that wasn't not balanced with reality on the ground. finally do research on the history, and belief's of the army, and remember egypt despite the peace treaty doesn't go around doing what certain countries with no peace treaty do.

people sadly accuse the 33 million who went to streets, of bringing back the military when in reality its the Mb we can all thank for that. they were very inept and mind you the opposition are no better, however its the youth that this country really relies on to bring the best for this country not even the military. also just so its very clear, don't think the people will not throw off the military should they take this revolution to a different heading mind you they know this all too well. the youth of this country, who r the real people who made this revolution have a dream and they will get there, these youth got jumped by tantawi and co, then this revolution was robbed in bright day light by the islamists who labelled it an islamic revolution when in reality it had nothing to do with it, and not to mention they were the last to join after the youth put there neck in front of mubarak's brutali security forces. what many fail to see is, that even the youth in the police the very instrument mubarak used are un-happy with how the police is being used and there for they forced the police for the first time in egyptain history to take the side of the people and not the head of the regime, the same applies to the military.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,636
    this is terrific!! i'm glad we are here now. just like you Abed we dont have anything against palestinians, we know the suffering they go thru, we know life is extremely hard and you know we r with you and the biggest supporters you have. with that being said i think it would not upset any one in palestine that egypt tries to control its land specially in sinai which is a lawless land for the past two years courtesy of the jihadi clans we have at the moment.

off course no one is asking any one whether from gaza or from out side gaza to respect the egyptain army, but once again with that being said we dont accept to have our soldiers killed in cold blood. also this army that co-ordinates with zionists??? please explain to me. last time i checked i never heard the army had maneuvers with the isreali forces like turkey for instance, last time i checked i never heard egypt ganged up with isreal to build a dam in ethiopia?? and ma3lesh forgive me but this army you disrespect is the same army that was in palestine in 48, this army is the army that with stood the 1952 war while the muslim brotherhood where trying with the brits to help them over throw nasser ( read there history please!!!!!!!!!) this egyptain army like turk with so much class said has one accomplishment the 67 war and i thank him for that comment bec it shows he knows nothing, ironically thats the same BS the muslim brotherhood say, which i find funny considering these sons of $#@!s did not even take part in any other war for egypt except the 48 war which was there chance to get weapons when they sent there scout team in once again read there history!! thank god i read there history and not from any source but from sources that were part of this cancer!!! this egyptain army was the army of 73. any way as for the army you make one huge mistake sadly, and its you judge the military based on the military council headed by tantawi who is one of mubarak's closest men or else he wouldn't have lasted for 20 years making him the longest serving minister of defence. el-sisi is very different and to judge an entire army based on tantawi and the previous scaf is a bit ignorant if you ask me. as for coordinating with the zionists thats part of the camp david treaty bec egypt cant arrange military troops on sinai with out this orchestrating. it sucks yes.... however this is how it works. when you say we coordinate with isreal it makes me feel we invaded a country :) like i said your opinion of our army is your choice and no one can tell you anything but in the same time our troops being attacked is not acceptable.

we come to gaza now, and i totally understand and agree with you regarding the impact who ever in cairo has on the situation in gaza but, the military and the people a like deserve to choose what is best for us, i think we as egyptains are the most people in the middle east along with palestinians who paid a hefty price in the arab isreali war and we deserve to be selfish for once in our history. we know gaza is being punished for hamas being in power, but you also know hamas and fatah both a like are power loving bastards who don't think of the people on the ground who pay the price for there differences.

as for oil, we r not talking about one tunnel for oil and the vid's are every where if you r interested i can show them to you so u can picture the amounts. one tunnel holds a capacity of 140,000 liters. they found 23 so far :) and i didn't say Palestinians steal it, i know its gangs in both countries, its not we have angels on our side either. you point out to a very valid point, and i agree morsy got rejected by the egyptain bureaucratic system and its why he never really managed to control this country but that has several reasons mind you and a lot of it is the muslim brothers fault.

finally things improve bec when things improve in egypt the rest of the middle east improves. one last thing, the military is not the one that signed the peace treaty its the politicians and yes they have the backing of the military bec quite frankly the army doesn't want to be involved in wars like yemen, a lesson this army learned the hard way courtesy of the 67 war which was the price for UN-realistic heroism and loads of ego that wasn't not balanced with reality on the ground. finally do research on the history, and belief's of the army, and remember egypt despite the peace treaty doesn't go around doing what certain countries with no peace treaty do.

people sadly accuse the 33 million who went to streets, of bringing back the military when in reality its the Mb we can all thank for that. they were very inept and mind you the opposition are no better, however its the youth that this country really relies on to bring the best for this country not even the military. also just so its very clear, don't think the people will not throw off the military should they take this revolution to a different heading mind you they know this all too well. the youth of this country, who r the real people who made this revolution have a dream and they will get there, these youth got jumped by tantawi and co, then this revolution was robbed in bright day light by the islamists who labelled it an islamic revolution when in reality it had nothing to do with it, and not to mention they were the last to join after the youth put there neck in front of mubarak's brutali security forces. what many fail to see is, that even the youth in the police the very instrument mubarak used are un-happy with how the police is being used and there for they forced the police for the first time in egyptain history to take the side of the people and not the head of the regime, the same applies to the military.
    Thanks for that explanation, Ahmad.

I won't get into the internal issues of Egypt. I just wanted to comment on Gaza issue. And when I comment on the Egyptian army, of course I don't mean soldiers should be killed because I know soldiers are forced to do what they are doing by their leaders. I think the leaders of that army never were good ones since 1948 except maybe Saad Al-Shathly who was punished later because he chose to side with what people want.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    examples of what? is your ingratitude out of ignorance, forgetfulness, or just convenience? Anyways, this imo is good for palestinians in general. Hamas having lost in one year the support of syrians, iran, hezbollah, egypt and possibly qatar will force them to deal with PLO.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,640
    examples of what? is your ingratitude out of ignorance, forgetfulness, or just convenience? Anyways, this imo is good for palestinians in general. Hamas having lost in one year the support of syrians, iran, hezbollah, egypt and possibly qatar will force them to deal with PLO.
    Give me a name of an Egyptian military leader that fought for the sake of Palestinians. Is that very hard?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)