Egypt: from 2011 demonstrations to today (9 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
Just like how Erdogan and Gulf plot to kill more muslims in Syria while the rebels get support and weapons from Turkey ? Contradiction much ?
Muslims were already getting sluaghtered in Syria. We gave them a chance to survive. Maybe you're ok with a leader who has no legitimacy other than beign son of his father and dictatorship of %15 but they're not.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Muslims were already getting sluaghtered in Syria. We gave them a chance to survive. Maybe you're ok with a leader who has no legitimacy other than beign son of his father and dictatorship of %15 but they're not.
Hey, I'm just pointing out your contradiction, that's all. What about Bahrain, Qatar and Saudi Arabia ? Are they legitimate ? Last I remembered, none of their leaders got voted in, no ?

Jul 2, 2006
Hey, I'm just pointing out your contradiction, that's all. What about Bahrain, Qatar and Saudi Arabia ? Are they legitimate ? Last I remembered, none of their leaders got voted in, no ?
They are not. All i was asking for since the beginning was give people to right to choose whoever they want. But it seems western democracy ends as soon as someone they don't like get elected.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #2,607
    I'm dying to have one justification for the biggest lie in the Egyptian media these days: Hamas is smuggling weapons into Egypt!!

Hey, people:
    1- Hamas DOES want weapons to be smuggled TO Gaza, not FROM Gaza because simply they don't have enough weapons to resist Zionists.
    2- Gaza has no factories for weapons.
    3- Palestinians have no interest whatsoever in making troubles in Egypt.

Why would any Palestinian do this?
    No answer ever!

Some lame characters like Amr Adeeb and Lamees Hadeedi have insulted Palestinians for years because they want their Mubarak back, and hated to see how Palestinians celebrated his departure because of what he did in Gaza siege. How can many Egyptians follow such characters?

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
    I'm dying to have one justification for the biggest lie in the Egyptian media these days: Hamas is smuggling weapons into Egypt!!

Hey, people:
    1- Hamas DOES want weapons to be smuggled TO Gaza, not FROM Gaza because simply they don't have enough weapons to resist Zionists.
    2- Gaza has no factories for weapons.
    3- Palestinians have no interest whatsoever in making troubles in Egypt.

Why would any Palestinian do this?
    No answer ever!

Some lame characters like Amr Adeeb and Lamees Hadeedi have insulted Palestinians for years because they want their Mubarak back, and hated to see how Palestinians celebrated his departure because of what he did in Gaza siege. How can many Egyptians follow such characters?
    He's a clown and I despise his propaganda.

- - - Updated - - -

Have to catch up reading the last 10 pages or so, looking forward to that.

Jul 2, 2006
    No conspiracy here, so called army are lap dogs of US.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...1-5-billion-a-year-in-aid-heres-what-it-does/

US are so pathetic, they hit a new low by supporting this coup.

The Foreign Assistance Act, first passed back in 1961, says so quite clearly: “None of the funds appropriated or otherwise made available pursuant to this Act shall be obligated or expended to finance directly any assistance to the government of any country whose duly elected head of government is deposed by military coup or decree.”

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Hey Turk, tell me if I got this right... Your vision is to see a world where every country is ruled by a "true Islamic" gov't under "real" sharia. Where everyone is united under the banner of a unified Sunni caliphate because there is no room for "kafirs" like Shia's and Sufi's or what have you, thereby preparing for the impending descent of the Messiah and Mehdi from the heavens to slaughter the unbelievers and the swine?

I hope I got that right. Sprinkle in the expectation of a one eyed monster that straddles the continents and breathes fire and the sun rising from the West...I hope I didn't miss anything.

Jul 2, 2006
    hates and blames the west, yet supports erdogan?

I don't look at the direction it comes from to hate injustice. England, when they plant the bomb called israel in heart of muslim lands, Dutch, when Bosnian civilians handed to Serbs, Iran, when they support Assad, Saudi king, when he supports the coup in Egypt, they all deserved to be hated.

As for eu; If Erdogan wants to join, there should be benefits. They know the consequences better, so i have to trust their decision.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
    Jul 10, 2009
    I don't look at the direction it comes from to hate injustice. England, when they plant the bomb called israel in heart of muslim lands, Dutch, when Bosnian civilians handed to Serbs, Iran, when they support Assad, Saudi king, when he supports the coup in Egypt, they all deserved to be hated.

As for eu; If Erdogan wants to join, there should be benefits. They know the consequences better, so i have to trust their decision.
    Yet denies the Armenian Genocide. You truly are one sorry contradiction.

Jul 2, 2006
    I owe you no explanation but for the last time.. I don't deny the fact people have died from both sides but eventually one lost more because they placed a wrong bet when they killed thousands of civilians by encouragement of Russians while Ottoman army is in middle of war, elsewhere. I said what happened in 1915 is not a genocide as there was no command of killing people came from government. It was Ittihad Terakki government, a masonic organization came to power by coup in 1908. And it was their German friends who whispered them the idea of deportation. Thus they cannot represent the 1000 years old Muslim existence in Anatolia, Muslims cannot be held responsible for their deeds.

How did we end up discussing my opinion on historical events instead of US role in coup in Egypt?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)