Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (9 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If City do pay £175,000 a week, then fuck it, but it's gonna be hard to say no to that. Our highest paid player Buffon gets less than £100,000 a week and Dzeko won't be given as much money as Gigi, so in order to sign with us he'll have to accept twice lower wages than what he can get in City.

£175 000 = 204 000 eur

204 000 x 52 = 10 615 000 eur a year.

That's really a lot of money and Juve most probably won't go higher than 5 million.

Ironz

Jan 31, 2010
If City do pay £175,000 a week, then fuck it, but it's gonna be hard to say no to that. Our highest paid player Buffon gets less than £100,000 a week and Dzeko won't be given as much money as Gigi, so in order to sign with us he'll have to accept twice lower wages than what he can get in City.
True and honour the Juventus shirt!

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
Reports say, he will be close to 100.000 a week then he will probablya have a nice bonus or two on top of it.

however i cant see them selling him to another german club.
So its either city or juventus.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Reports say, he will be close to 100.000 a week then he will probablya have a nice bonus or two on top of it.

however i cant see them selling him to another german club.
So its either city or juventus.
Juve can match that, as well as the transfer fee. I think that he'll prefer Juve if the offers are similar. But if City match what Dzeko's agent is asking for, then Juve stands no chance, imo.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If they are selling him in January, he will go to City, if summer, where we will be able to prioritize with more money and Dzeko more time to ponder on his options, then very likely to go to us (think he will prefer us with similar offers).

It all depends on how much City is willing to tempt Wolfsburg with right now, certainly must be more then 30m.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

but fm says buffon be 200, 000 a week

paz_J

May 21, 2009
newby who happens to be an accountant

Tax is not currently higher in england. It will be in April when it goes up to 50%
More importantly English always quote wages in gross terms not net like in continental europe therefore Gigis gross wages (including tax) equate to about 200,000 euroes (roughly £175,000) which is what Dzeko is apparently asking for so we can afford him its just a question of wether we want him enough.

sorry for making my 1st post a boring one

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
newby who happens to be an accountant

Tax is not currently higher in england. It will be in April when it goes up to 50%
More importantly English always quote wages in gross terms not net like in continental europe therefore Gigis gross wages (including tax) equate to about 200,000 euroes (roughly £175,000) which is what Dzeko is apparently asking for so we can afford him its just a question of wether we want him enough.

sorry for making my 1st post a boring one
more importantly, that's some lurking by you considering the join date

thanks for info

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'd personally rather use the EU spot on Suarez, but SCREW YOU ManCity, Dzeko's ours!

He would be already swimming in oil money if he was content on playing for City.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)