Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (5 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
I think he arrived with the team in Spain.

EDIT: He was late not because of Manchester City, but because there was a heavy fog in Sarajevo.
--

Marotta can’t miss out on that player. He wants us. MOVE!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Folks just have to accept we can't meet his wage demands like City can. It must be nice having a bunch of cunts spending oil money at their club. I hope he's the flop of the year in England. And you wonder why some of these moronic sheiks are a bunch of sluts for the petrodollar.

Go after Neymar or somebody a bit younger. I dislike Benzema because he appears to be another money-grubbing mercenary.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Pazzini will most likely be the player to come. I've already resigned myself to that. It's a shame, but hopefully he can put the ball in the net more than the other strikers. He won't be the one to carry the team forward, however.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That should be a pretty obvious euphemism. Sure, Pazzini may be able to score a few goals, but he's no Trezeguet or even Edin Dzeko. I can't believe someone would celebrate him when the likes of others have been rumored to join.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
That should be a pretty obvious euphemism. Sure, Pazzini may be able to score a few goals, but he's no Trezeguet or even Edin Dzeko. I can't believe someone would celebrate him when the likes of others have been rumored to join.
marotta ain't that stupid...i think he realizes we really need a wc player not a 10 goals per season striker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)