Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (20 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
Folks just have to accept we can't meet his wage demands like City can. It must be nice having a bunch of cunts spending oil money at their club. I hope he's the flop of the year in England. And you wonder why some of these moronic sheiks are a bunch of sluts for the petrodollar.

Go after Neymar or somebody a bit younger. I dislike Benzema because he appears to be another money-grubbing mercenary.
Whats your problem? you would have loved Citys owners at juventus, if you say no you are a liar. and its far better than cheat pay off referees and stuff! juventus and their fans should take it easy blashing out on other clubs and their management after what your own management have don in recen years!

not to mention your rasist fans with their chants,

i

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Whats your problem? you would have loved Citys owners at juventus, if you say no you are a liar. and its far better than cheat pay off referees and stuff! juventus and their fans should take it easy blashing out on other clubs and their management after what your own management have don in recen years!

i
Try to read the news once in a while. Also, chanting "If you jump, Balotelli dies" is NOT racist. Lastly, please come back to pass judgement on the matter when racism is no longer an issue in England.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
One Bosnian dude just wrote on their forum that Dzeko has agreed terms with City yesterday and clubs did the same day before, that he's left for Malaga only to say goodbye to his team mates and that he'll leave for Manchester tomorow to take the medicals and sign the contract.

According to him, source is a very close friend of Dzeko.

I hope it's all bullshit.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
newby who happens to be an accountant

Tax is not currently higher in england. It will be in April when it goes up to 50%
More importantly English always quote wages in gross terms not net like in continental europe therefore Gigis gross wages (including tax) equate to about 200,000 euroes (roughly £175,000) which is what Dzeko is apparently asking for so we can afford him its just a question of wether we want him enough.

sorry for making my 1st post a boring one
Nice. Good to know.

Logic

Jan 3, 2011
City's future is in no way brighter than ours.

City is gonna have a hard time reaching UEFA's FFP regulations in time, and there is no chance they'll reach it if they don't start cutting wages big time. They can't cut wages without losing quality players, which means they can't compeet, which means they can't attract quality players. You see where this is going?

The ONLY way City can get quality players is by giving them massive wages. But because of UEFA's "break-even" rules they can't do that any longer.
City fan here.

City are actually going to follow the fairplay rules and we have cleared everything with Uefa and Platini has seen our long term (10 years plus) stategy already and apparently has no problems with it.

One of the ways we are getting around it is by spending huge amounts on the area surrounding our stadium and the Shiekh is going to build a world class destination that will bring in additional revenue.
Another way is that there are many loop holes in the plans, for instance we can get a sponsorship deal on par with any other club in UEFA and Platini can't say sh!t because they can't allow say Real Madrid's or Uniteds sponsorship deals without allowing our own. The deal could come from one of Mansour's friends or a he could sort out other business favours in Abu Dhabi for a company that sponsors us.

Our owner is a smart guy who has been a success in everything he has done. He isn't thick like some of the media want you to believe

Logic

Jan 3, 2011
Try to read the news once in a while. Also, chanting "If you jump, Balotelli dies" is NOT racist. Lastly, please come back to pass judgement on the matter when racism is no longer an issue in England.
Don't mean to cause an argument but Juve do have racist fans, if you can't see that then you are in denial.

Juve have far more racist fans than most clubs, however that does ot mean the majority of them are.

Racism is barely seen in England these days. We have moved on and are now looked at as the leaders in anti racism in football and crowd control.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
City fan here.

City are actually going to follow the fairplay rules and we have cleared everything with Uefa and Platini has seen our long term (10 years plus) stategy already and apparently has no problems with it.

One of the ways we are getting around it is by spending huge amounts on the area surrounding our stadium and the Shiekh is going to build a world class destination that will bring in additional revenue.
Another way is that there are many loop holes in the plans, for instance we can get a sponsorship deal on par with any other club in UEFA and Platini can't say sh!t because they can't allow say Real Madrid's or Uniteds sponsorship deals without allowing our own. The deal could come from one of Mansour's friends or a he could sort out other business favours in Abu Dhabi for a company that sponsors us.

Our owner is a smart guy who has been a success in everything he has done. He isn't thick like some of the media want you to believe
Oh, good. We were worried what would happen to you guys.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Don't mean to cause an argument but Juve do have racist fans, if you can't see that then you are in denial.

Juve have far more racist fans than most clubs, however that does ot mean the majority of them are.
Are we talking facts here?

Racism is barely seen in England these days. We have moved on and are now looked at as the leaders in anti racism in football and crowd control.
Well I imagine it's hard to be racist when you barely field English players.

Jul 2, 2006

i
It's possible to explain that scandal is a farce but since i have no time and patience to do that i will just say fuck your club and i hope your owners will treat you like the golden toilet they shit in.

Logic

Jan 3, 2011
Are we talking facts here?

Well I imagine it's hard to be racist when you barely field English players.
It is a fact that we don't see racism in football in England anymore. It is also a fact that other countries come to England to see how we control the crowds.

In Italy they just put up a fence to separate fans etc, we don't need it as there are hardly ever any problems.

Logic

Jan 3, 2011
It's possible to explain that scandal is a farce but since i have no time and patience to do that i will just say fuck your club and i hope your owners will treat you like the golden toilet they shit in.
Ah, so this is why this forum is hidden away from non users.

Because of silly comments like these. No class at all.

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
Don't expect classy reply after you call us supporter of a cheating club.
Exactly. Don't come to a site you don't frequent just because you're club is signing a player who wants to go to Juve more than he wants you're money.

Especially when you're going to call the club and supporters cheats when you most obviously know nothing about calciopoli.

Real classy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)