Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (17 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
It's possible to explain that scandal is a farce but since i have no time and patience to do that i will just say fuck your club and i hope your owners will treat you like the golden toilet they shit in.
Please take your time and explain that, im pretty sure the ENTIRE world of football wants to know! if you were a real fan, you would not defend that kind of acting from your management because it has draged another wise great club down in the dirt.

but keep on and try to convince yourself juventus were not cheating if it makes you sleep better at night. and we, (other fans) can laugh at you and your ignorance.

about the racial fans? i was not thinking of balotelli but the monkey sounds these idiots gave Vieira when he played you in EL a coulple of weeks ago.

Logic

Jan 3, 2011
Exactly. Don't come to a site you don't frequent just because you're club is signing a player who wants to go to Juve more than he wants you're money.

Especially when you're going to call the club and supporters cheats when you most obviously know nothing about calciopoli.

Real classy.
I don't know much about it that's why I am asking questions...

Players that sign for city don't sign just for the money, there are other motivations aswell. Although money is a part in any footballers life. If players like Buffon play for the Juve jersey why are they paid so much for example?

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Please take your time and explain that, im pretty sure the ENTIRE world of football wants to know! if you were a real fan, you would not defend that kind of acting from your management because it has draged another wise great club down in the dirt.

but keep on and try to convince yourself juventus were not cheating if it makes you sleep better at night. and we, (other fans) can laugh at you and your ignorance.

about the racial fans? i was not thinking of balotelli but the monkey sounds these idiots gave Vieira when he played you in EL a coulple of weeks ago.
Please tell me you're just fucking around :lol: Monkey chants? Really? This is what reading too much british ignorant scum newspapers does to you.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
There is an ongoing trial in Naples in the past year(s). One by one every decision from 2006 is going down the drain and it's being proven that it was a farce to relegate Juventus.
Now, you could say that Juve were guilty of some things (never match fixing, though) but it turns out that every single team in serie A and even serie B was doing the same. It's widely expected both trophies to be given back to Juventus.
There is a thread in this forum with lots of pages and it's really impossible to say everything in a couple of sentences.
As someone who doesn't follow the league you're only served the fact that Juve "cheated" and were relegated. Just like you'll be served the fact that Juve were given back the trophies, wrongly taken from them. What happens in the meantime you won't know.

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
I don't know much about it that's why I am asking questions...

Players that sign for city don't sign just for the money, there are other motivations aswell. Although money is a part in any footballers life. If players like Buffon play for the Juve jersey why are they paid so much for example?
Buffon makes 5m net euro per year.

So why do they sign for City? It's not CL play, it's not because they challenge for the title every year, and it's certainly not because they want to live in Manchester mate.

Face it right now players go to City for the money. When you qualify for CL then you'll at least have an argument against that.

Look, I'm not trying to be a dick because we would both like Dzeko but don't invade our board being a prat and acting like a nob. Respect our forum because when I go over to Bluemoon I do the same.

Respect the members and the board rules.

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
long story short. Moggi is currently undergoing a trial in Naples, in a real court, not a sports one, and he is allowed to present new evidence. Amongst the evidence he presented are several thousand wire taps that had gone "missing" in 2006, showing that what he did, was also done by everybody else, hence his "exclusive relationship with referees" which was the basis of the farce that was calciopoli never existed.

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
Pipe down you pillock! even at west ham you still get the racism even so up at Newcastle, and ive been there. I wont even begin with your knowledge about paying off the ref as i know for sure you read that in your local rag which is probably as much use as a chocolate tea pot. Now sit back and shut it!

You aint that bloke who had that Champions league tattoo on his arm by any chance?
OH god you guys are even more deluded than i thought! is it so hard to take responsability for how your own set of fans and club act?

If city fans were spouting out racial abuse i would be disgusted and seperate myself form them and their twisted minds. if City were cheating i would be equal digusted for making destroying my club!

on you it sounds, oh other clubs do it too, so its ok we do it! great attitude its take a strong man to admit you are wrong, and in this case your club has flaws needed to been taken care of, not defended.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I thought your cheating had already been proved, no?

They just made you go down to Serie B for no reason and with no facts then?
You obviously have no clue what you're talking about. So do yourself a favour and shut your pie hole.

Jul 2, 2006
Cross what line? I am asking civilised questions, I'm not being sarcastic, I genuinely don't know.
I thought your cheating had already been proved, no?

They just made you go down to Serie B for no reason and with no facts then?
Yes.

if you have free time take a look at here, if not don't talk bullshit about something you don't know.

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23009

but keep on and try to convince yourself juventus were not cheating if it makes you sleep better at night. and we, (other fans) can laugh at you and your ignorance
Coming months will prove that scandal in 2006 was a plot and then everbody who are using his mouth for shitting will swallow their stuff.

Sarunas

Jul 24, 2009
There is an ongoing trial in Naples in the past year(s). One by one every decision from 2006 is going down the drain and it's being proven that it was a farce to relegate Juventus.
Now, you could say that Juve were guilty of some things (never match fixing, though) but it turns out that every single team in serie A and even serie B was doing the same. It's widely expected both trophies to be given back to Juventus.
There is a thread in this forum with lots of pages and it's really impossible to say everything in a couple of sentences.
As someone who doesn't follow the league you're only served the fact that Juve "cheated" and were relegated. Just like you'll be served the fact that Juve were given back the trophies, wrongly taken from them. What happens in the meantime you won't know.
To summarize what you said in one sentence: Moratti is a pig.

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
zeven,

the "other clubs did it" makes sense as a defence because the accusation was that of "an exclusive relationship". Juventus were never found guilty of match fixing. Shows how much you know about calciopoli.

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
Thank you for a great reply! nice to see one in here that can answer with descenty and not insults towards the opposition and theirs clubs.

whats you view on the obvious racial abuse that come from some (a minority) of your fans? do you see that as a big problem?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)