Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (24 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Yeah, stupid City fans ;)

To bad my favourite Belgian players plays at City, we should sign him for our defence (and I ain't talking about Boyata)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Why do we suddenly get an influx of City fans on here all of a sudden? where were you in the Summer?

Fuck off back to Bluemoon.
You're the only real City fan here, Nick, and we love you. Only you of all these City fans in Juventuz are a season ticket holder, which makes you a bigger City fan than all these wannabes.

Congrats for getting Dzeko, btw.

Logic

Jan 3, 2011
Please don't talk about Kompany in this thread. It is only about Dzeko! Anything other than strictly Dzeko will ruin the thread! Oh noes!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

No connection between those deals, like I said 15.5M was Diego's true value and Marotta didn't had pre agreement/anything about Dzeko.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
How do you know?
If there was a connection between the Diego to Wolfsburg and Dzeko to Juve transfer, then we weren't gonna be hearing all this Dzeko to City talks, I guess.
If Dzeko signs for City than Diego's sale will again fill the pages in this forum. Rightfully so.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
If there was a connection between the Diego to Wolfsburg and Dzeko to Juve transfer, then we weren't gonna be hearing all this Dzeko to City talks, I guess.
If Dzeko signs for City than the Diego's sale will again fill the pages in this forum. Rightfully so.
Sadly, I :agree:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
If Dzeko signs for City than the Diego's sale will again fill the pages in this forum. Rightfully so.
True

But who is to say that we don't have an agreement and that is what is holding up his transfer to City. The truth is that none of us know the details of the Diego/Dzeko transfer

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)