Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (26 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
After Dzeko signs with MC, I will personally come to the homes of all those members who claimed that Dzeko will join Juve in the next transfer period back over the summer.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Thank you for a great reply! nice to see one in here that can answer with descenty and not insults towards the opposition and theirs clubs.

whats you view on the obvious racial abuse that come from some (a minority) of your fans? do you see that as a big problem?
They way you started posting, sure you won't get a "great" reply with calling Juve cheaters..

Juve deserved the titles played on pitch, but we had a rat called Moggi, controlling the club sadly, and he abused that power..

Juve paid the price highly (maybe) because of that rat, while other clubs like Milan, Fiorentina etc.. paid the price much lighter, with points deduction. Yes this is how it was working in Italy. These are facts, but players come to your club because of the ridiculous money you offer is another fact too, deal with it. Your club is nothing if you compare it with Juve!

About Racism, I don't know much about England, but yeah Italian fans are racists, and Juve fans are one of the worst. Surely I won't defend those morons because they are Juve fans..

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Germany:

Wolfsburg won't sell in January

England

Dzeko to City done deal

Italy

Juve will sign him in the summer

Something odd and I cannot put my finger on it.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Germany:

Wolfsburg won't sell in January

England

Dzeko to City done deal

Italy

Juve will sign him in the summer

Something odd and I cannot put my finger on it.
Germany:

hopefully true

England:

hopefully BS, as usuall

Italy:

Hopefully true, but depending on which newspaper, probably rumours

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
God, this Dzeko deal's going down to the wire. I don't know how much this situation depends on Marotta really. It seems like Hoeness wants the deal with City because they might get to offload him in Jan and not have to pay his wages for the remainder of the season. Could be wrong here.

PS: Sorry to go off topic, but the two City fans are welcome here. Just wanted to answer a couple of questions that were raised. Juventus were made scapegoats as part of the scandal. I don't know how aware you guys are of the fact that Juventus is the biggest club in Italy, unfortunately that came with certain ramifications. The almost monoplysque scudetto reign meant facing severe punishment. As people have already pointed out, the whole thing was a farce. And that is being found out at a trial in Naples as we speak. You must've noticed the clear benefit to certain clubs after this scandal rocked Italy and Europe in 06. The same clubs who Juve had butt fucked for a large part of their history. As for the question of Krasic coming to Juventus. He certainly didn't come for the money because your Sheikh could have offered him more dinar. He chose Juve for it's rich history. Perhaps the same reasons why, the some of the greatest players of every era have donned this shirt that Dzeko also wants. And perhaps why the likes of Buffon, Nedved, Del Piero, Trezeguet, Camoranesi chose to go down with the club when it went down to Serie B. Money can buy a lot of things, maybe even Eden Dzeko, but it can't buy class, titles, and history. That's obviously not to say that City doesn't have a future, the point being, Juve is negotiating hard times that a lot of us feel are undeserved. But that can't change time and what this club means to the history of football and to the greatest players in the world. So yes, please be a little more informed about the goings on, if this team does genuinely interest you in an Italian or European context. I won't be surprised if it does, after all we've won a lot of scudetti. More than double the number of letters that make up: Manchester City. 29 to be precise. Hope you enjoy your stay here :)

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
They way you started posting, sure you won't get a "great" reply with calling Juve cheaters..

Juve deserved the titles played on pitch, but we had a rat called Moggi, controlling the club sadly, and he abused that power..

Juve paid the price highly (maybe) because of that rat, while other clubs like Milan, Fiorentina etc.. paid the price much lighter, with points deduction. Yes this is how it was working in Italy. These are facts, but players come to your club because of the ridiculous money you offer is another fact too, deal with it. Your club is nothing if you compare it with Juve!

About Racism, I don't know much about England, but yeah Italian fans are racists, and Juve fans are one of the worst. Surely I won't defend those morons because they are Juve fans..
I see we have a missunderstanding. im talking about the management in juventus, not the players and not the club itself. i alwasy seperate those 3.

i agree the players deserved their title. i dont take anythying away from juventus as a club when talking about the racial abuse, because i know its NOT juventus as a club that did it!

so i never blamed the fans,the players or juventus, but the management for cheating and they let their own fans and playes not to mention the club down by doing so. this repsons was to the post where city's owners and management were "under attack"

sorry for the off topic, just wanted to clearify my stand point on the matter.

Neutrol

Anti-Moggi
May 24, 2009
€ 10 million net per year: Edin Dzeko that conditions at Manchester City. According to Bild, the center of the Bosnian Wolfsburg not satisfied with the 7 million per season offer from English club. At this point, the negotiations risk of complications.
google translate, maybe BS too, or maybe his way to wait for Juve

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
God, this Dzeko deal's going down to the wire. I don't know how much this situation depends on Marotta really. It seems like Hoeness wants the deal with City because they might get to offload him in Jan and not have to pay his wages for the remainder of the season. Could be wrong here.

PS: Sorry to go off topic, but the two City fans are welcome here. Just wanted to answer a couple of questions that were raised. Juventus were made scapegoats as part of the scandal. I don't know how aware you guys are of the fact that Juventus is the biggest club in Italy, unfortunately that came with certain ramifications. The almost monoplysque scudetto reign meant facing severe punishment. As people have already pointed out, the whole thing was a farce. And that is being found out at a trial in Naples as we speak. You must've noticed the clear benefit to certain clubs after this scandal rocked Italy and Europe in 06. The same clubs who Juve had butt fucked for a large part of their history. As for the question of Krasic coming to Juventus. He certainly didn't come for the money because your Sheikh could have offered him more dinar. He chose Juve for it's rich history. Perhaps the same reasons why, the some of the greatest players of every era have donned this shirt that Dzeko also wants. And perhaps why the likes of Buffon, Nedved, Del Piero, Trezeguet, Camoranesi chose to go down with the club when it went down to Serie B. Money can buy a lot of things, maybe even Eden Dzeko, but it can't buy class, titles, and history. That's obviously not to say that City doesn't have a future, the point being, Juve is negotiating hard times that a lot of us feel are undeserved. But that can't change time and what this club means to the history of football and to the greatest players in the world. So yes, please be a little more informed about the goings on, if this team does genuinely interest you in an Italian or European context. I won't be surprised if it does, after all we've won a lot of scudetti. More than double the number of letters that make up: Manchester City. 29 to be precise. Hope you enjoy your stay here :)
:tup: :tup: :tup:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I see we have a missunderstanding. im talking about the management in juventus, not the players and not the club itself. i alwasy seperate those 3.

i agree the players deserved their title. i dont take anythying away from juventus as a club when talking about the racial abuse, because i know its NOT juventus as a club that did it!

so i never blamed the fans,the players or juventus, but the management for cheating and they let their own fans and playes not to mention the club down by doing so. this repsons was to the post where city's owners and management were "under attack"

sorry for the off topic, just wanted to clearify my stand point on the matter.
But you need to separate management from Moggi too, and Giraudo also maybe. Not everyone was involved, the ones were are banned from directing any clubs now, and thanx god they are away from Juve, hopefully will never come back!

This forum welcomes everyone, be sure of that. We have many members who don't support Juve here, and they are all popular and loved in here. Because they didn't come here to insult the club, there are those too who come just to insult, and they end up banned. Welcome anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)