Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (29 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Real wants Berbatov.

Maybe that way we could grab Benzema in case we fail to sign Dzeko.

All this if... makes me want to cry when I think of us getting Pazzini or Gila in the end.
I think Higuain will have an operation. Also, even when Higuain was fit Mourinho said Higuain and Benzema are not enough.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
We can forget about Benzema, that's for sure.
Like it's been said Dzeko will have to decide, but I'm pretty sure his agent will be weaselling his way towards a city move, the twat.

Jul 28, 2002
Its really obvious one of those Italians will join us. Read an article yesterday that were also looking into van persie and dzeko as our strikers for next season. But we all know we'll go down market and end up with a cheap bargain.:sergio:
Shame they will be neither cheap or a bargain...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Without a doubt. Balo would end up with the short straw if it is between him, Tevez, and Dzeko.
i cant agree on that

tevez, altho fine at the moment, has hinted he'd want to return to argentina a few times.

dzeko, has his immense poacher qualities

and balotelli is an impressive talent, that if he is guided on the right path, will become one of the worlds best 3 forwards.

not an easy task to bench one, and i liked tevez in the bast, but i'd field dzeko-balo, using tevez as first sub, or 3 forwards when trailing the game

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
i cant agree on that

tevez, altho fine at the moment, has hinted he'd want to return to argentina a few times.

dzeko, has his immense poacher qualities

and balotelli is an impressive talent, that if he is guided on the right path, will become one of the worlds best 3 forwards.

not an easy task to bench one, and i liked tevez in the bast, but i'd field dzeko-balo, using tevez as first sub, or 3 forwards when trailing the game
No way Tevez would be benched for Balo right now. Maybe in the future, but not as things currenty stand. Tevez has a huge engine and as much off the pitch whining as he does you never see him sulking around the pitch.

Then you add in that Silva character.

Granted, if Tevez leaves then Balo would play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)