Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (43 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
;)

--

See Rakitic’s thread, Gazzetta and Corriere report we’re really close to agree a deal with him for free in June. So, don’t be so convinced with Marotta booked a flight to get Dzeko.

Who knows..

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
And he's off to City, it's rumoured that they gave him a 9M a year deal on some websites. Found it hard to believe but then again you're talking about a club who paid almost 20M for Santa Cruz :lol:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
We could always pick him up on the cheap wen he flops at Citeh.
From what I know of Dzeko, he is perfect for the premiership. As in quick, strong, direct, with quality shooting. Having the Tevez imp buzzing around a strong target man...who knows?? COuld be enough to make City serious competition for Man U.

Jul 28, 2002
From what I know of Dzeko, he is perfect for the premiership. As in quick, strong, direct, with quality shooting. Having the Tevez imp buzzing around a strong target man...who knows?? COuld be enough to make City serious competition for Man U.
I agree he seems to be the right type of player for the Prem. However, City of the new money and possibility of winning the Prem...with a reported non-existant / toxic dressing room environment.

I'm bored of Citeh signing every top player, but massive respect to players who turn the money down for the honour of playing for one of the greats...ahem krasic. Hopefully Dzeko will follow suite.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #6,010
    If we ever sign him it will probably be because of Krasic. They said they'd like to play together. It would be so great if Dzeko also ignores City and other clubs, like Krasic.

Quag - Dzeko would be so... amazing.

Jul 28, 2002
    If we ever sign him it will probably be because of Krasic. They said they'd like to play together. It would be so great if Dzeko also ignores City and other clubs, like Krasic.

What a dynamite trio!

They would strike (whay) a cracking ballance, krasic and quays from deep feeding dzeko, krasic with pace, dzeko the power and quays the little bit of magic you need to unlock teams.

Quality

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #6,012
    What a dynamite trio!

They would strike (whay) a cracking ballance, krasic and quays from deep feeding dzeko, krasic with pace, dzeko the power and quays the little bit of magic you need to unlock teams.

Quality
    Quality indeed. After that we'd need one good attacking left back and it would just make our squad too good.

Buffon

Sorensen - Bonucci - Chiellini - Tremoulinas

Krasic - Melo - Aquilani/Rakitic - Marchisio

Quag - Dzeko

Scudetto winning, easily.

Jul 28, 2002

Quality indeed. After that we'd need one good attacking left back and it would just make our squad too good.

Buffon

Sorensen - Bonucci - Chiellini - Tremoulinas

Krasic - Melo - Aquilani/Rakitic - Marchisio

Quag - Dzeko

Scudetto winning, easily.
    Immense...

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
    Aug 13, 2008
    What are the chances of Wolfsburg themselves letting Dzeko off for any price lower than Man-City level? We haven't even sold anything yet. All these guys will see is money, Dzeko included probably.

Jul 28, 2002
    What are the chances of Wolfsburg themselves letting Dzeko off for any price lower than Man-City level? We haven't even sold anything yet. All these guys will see is money, Dzeko included probably.
    Dzeko could refuse to move to Citeh therefore shanking the deal. Plus with the array of players 'we' are whoring to them why not? Like Krasics move, rests on thenplayer to make the call.

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
    Aug 13, 2008
    Well if he doesn't accept the higher wages to play at City, I think it is showing good character, we should continue pushing for him. And good riddance if he does.

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #6,019
    Real wants Berbatov.

Maybe that way we could grab Benzema in case we fail to sign Dzeko.

All this if... makes me want to cry when I think of us getting Pazzini or Gila in the end.

Gep

The Guv'nor
    Jun 12, 2005
    Real wants Berbatov.

Maybe that way we could grab Benzema in case we fail to sign Dzeko.

All this if... makes me want to cry when I think of us getting Pazzini or Gila in the end.
    Its really obvious one of those Italians will join us. Read an article yesterday that were also looking into van persie and dzeko as our strikers for next season. But we all know we'll go down market and end up with a cheap bargain.:sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)