Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (9 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
How much did we already spend of our transfer kit?
We have 80 mil, right? so 30 to 35 mil isn't within our budget?!
It is true that our budget is something like 70 or 80 mil,but we have already spent around 35 mil,means almost half what we have,so i think Marotta is really wise that he doesn't want splash all the remaining money in one deal especially when we know he is still looking for a LB.

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Ok, you're mentioning this for the 10th time or so.
You know the thread. Write "Alen" in the search bar of that thread and find the posts where I was against gsol.

Actually, I will help you.
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/search.php?searchid=2607058&pp=25&page=8

176 posts. I will give you as much time as you need to check them. You will be really surprised when you read them and realize that everything I was saying was that whatever Juve were doing, and they did do at least 1 illegal thing because there is absolutely 0% chance to relegate a big team that didn't do anything against the rules, was matched by the rest. And since in theory doing something illegal means relegation, Juve's punishment was correct, but it becomes void when the other 50 teams doing the same aren't punished. If there is indirect amnesty for the rest, then the same should have been done with Juve.
Your beloved FIGC didn't do it and they relegated Juve.

Enjoy the reading.
Juve probably did more wrong doing than the rest, what Juve did was probably not matched by the other teams. That's why all the football fans I knew all over the world (not necessarily our rivals' fans) said they knew it was going to happen to Juve if there was any justice. I'm sure the whole world would be surprised if it had appeared that it was Inter or Milan (and not Juve) who were buying the refs/fixing the matches. We were always suspected by the other fans to have the refs on our sides.

My beloved FIGC? You think so? :D

I couldn't open the page but if it was the thread gsol started, I must say that I didn't specifically have that thread in my mind. At some point, some of you guys were having a race to see who could make fun of gsol more.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Wolfsburg denies everything: "There are no offers for Dzeko and Wolfsburg will not sell the player"

Tuttojuve
People that was the link posted yesterday in German. Tuttojuve posted it as a new one.

How there aren’t offers while Marotta confirmed on Tuttosport that we’re considering. Also, Marotta called him today and I guess that link was before.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Of course, the reply I used to get and might get to this is that the Azzurri isn't FIGC, it's the players. And you all support the Azzurri because of the players, not because they represent Italy and the Italian football federation.

If in the third round of the WC Italy played Slovakia with: Marchetti ;Maggio, Bochetti, Bonucci, Criscito; Gattuso, Montolivo, Palombo; Di Natale, Gilardino, Quagliarella.....were you gonna support Italy or you'd have been neutral? Or maybe cheer against Italy?

If you were gonna support them, why? Because of the players or because they represent Italy?
was an Italy fan since USA '94, before I'd even heard of Juventus...and always will be...of course if it has Juve players in the team the attachment grows stronger, but I couldn't hate them if they didn't have Juve players in it either.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I couldn't open the page but if it was the thread gsol started, I must say that I didn't specifically have that thread in my mind. At some point, some of you guys were having a race to see who could make fun of gsol more.
You mean who could make fun of claims like "Juve were completely innocent, every research from 2005 and 2006 says that Juve suffered from ref mistakes more than anyone else, it was Inter who cheated in 2004-2005, not Juve, and it was a master plan by Moratti to relegate the only honest team in Italy"?

Yeah, I think I did make fun of that.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Juve probably did more wrong doing than the rest, what Juve did was probably not matched by the other teams. That's why all the football fans I knew all over the world (not necessarily our rivals' fans) said they knew it was going to happen to Juve if there was any justice. I'm sure the whole world would be surprised if it had appeared that it was Inter or Milan (and not Juve) who were buying the refs/fixing the matches. We were always suspected by the other fans to have the refs on our sides.

My beloved FIGC? You think so? :D

I was never a part of this, but even as an outsider I can hardly blame the guys your talking about.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
You mean who could make fun of claims like "Juve were completely innocent, every research from 2005 and 2006 says that Juve suffered from ref mistakes more than anyone else, it was Inter who cheated in 2004-2005, not Juve, and it was a master plan by Moratti to relegate the only honest team in Italy"?

Yeah, I think I did make fun of that.
Are you talking about gsol?

I was never a part of this, but even as an outsider I can hardly blame the guys your talking about.
I didn't say they are to blame.

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
would in anyway be possible to create a thread where members like Mark (and the other 'gurus') or others such such as capitano (who posts the most recent rumours) would able to post the days news, where only they would be allowed to post.....I mean I enjoy most of the arguments and conversation about players and tactics, but there are times that I would love to log on, open a thread, and see if there are any new developments in a transfer saga instead of scrolling through pages about how a player would fit into the team.....................once again, I am not bashing the convos taking place in the transfer threads, because this is what forums are all about

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
would in anyway be possible to create a thread where members like Mark (and the other 'gurus') or others such such as capitano (who posts the most recent rumours) would able to post the days news, where only they would be allowed to post.....I mean I enjoy most of the arguments and conversation about players and tactics, but there are times that I would love to log on, open a thread, and see if there are any new developments in a transfer saga instead of scrolling through pages about how a player would fit into the team.....................once again, I am not bashing the convos taking place in the transfer threads, because this is what forums are all about
mmmmm good idea!! but ask mark if he can do it?!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
That's a good idea actually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)