Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (7 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Kyle....Trez has been injured just about as much as Camo has. Yak isn't called Yak for nothing...not only does his first touch let him down it lets the team down. Plus he misses easy sitters all too often for me. Keep him as a supersub and nothing more. Amauri can suck it and leave. He needs to make way for a real striker.
I coined Yak. Are you sure you know the true meaning of the nickname? :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Kyle....Trez has been injured just about as much as Camo has. Yak isn't called Yak for nothing...not only does his first touch let him down it lets the team down. Plus he misses easy sitters all too often for me. Keep him as a supersub and nothing more. Amauri can suck it and leave. He needs to make way for a real striker.
Read my post again.

I never said that any of them were the best options or even that we can comfortably rely on such a strike force any longer.

All I said was that whichever of these three players is here by the start of the new season will likely fair better under Del Neri's 4-4-2 than they did last season. Do you disagree with that in any way?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
They have no $$$ but tomorrows GdS

DZEKO WANTS MEELAN!
He told Wolfsburg to put the nego with shitty on hold until meelan call after/IF they seel Ronaldinho and Huntelaar.

:lol:

no mention of Juve. :sergio:

May 22, 2007
It's news which appeals to Milan fans and not Juventus fans. Anything which makes us out to be inferior to the Milan clubs is a bonus for them.

It's nothing to discourage Marotta or anything, he is quite possibly in talks with the agent and the player and probably knows what Dzeko wants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)