Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (66 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Doesn't matter...all the cry babies on this forum would all go to the wishlist thread to complain about the rumors posted.

I don't see the point.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Dzeko for our non-EU spot any day of the week.:tup:

The guy is an absolute beast of a finisher...this is the "one" IMO that we need to get this summer. Didn't he score more goals this year than ALL of our strikers put together?

But some would rather we get a new winger and keep our current strike force for another year (even though that is what they were saying this time last year too).

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
You guys all know how much I love Milos, but if I have to choose between him and Dzeko, I'd go for Edin. He'll one of the top world's attackers in next 7,8 years, Trez's perfect heir.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
The guy is an absolute beast of a finisher...this is the "one" IMO that we need to get this summer. Didn't he score more goals this year than ALL of our strikers put together?
he is just the "new huntelaar" ... remember how everybody wanted huntelaar in 2009 and the year before .... we had to make the move (for a similar unrealistic price) because he was playing for ajax and now look how he is playing right now.... grande !

i am not saying that he will flop, but i say everybody gets mad for dzeko like you guys got mad for huntelaar. . . so your youtube clips are not really saying much

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYg9yNzjBhM&feature=related

Dzeko for our non-EU spot any day of the week.:tup:

But some would rather we get a new winger and keep our current strike force for another year (even though that is what they were saying this time last year too).
+rep

I can't believe some people would rather have a winger over Dzeko. Out of all the realistic rumours out there Dzeko IMHO is by far the best player Juve have been tracking. I'd take a risk on him over anyone else by far. I believe Beppe thinks the same way and really hope he can swing a deal. Unfortunately I think its more up to Dzeko to push the deal over anything else.

As for people saying we don't have enough wingers and too many strikers. WHO CARES. You improvise the trick of the transfer market is to get the best risks you possibly can.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Why he will be the new Hunteelar? Why can't he be the new Trezeguet, or just himself scoring 20+ goals per season.
i am just saying that the probability is given, that this ends like the huntelaar-saga... its the same hype built up here and the trezeguet story could only go so well, because we had zidane, del piero(in young) and zambrotta to feed him ... what we got now ?

but yeah ... go on ... buy yourself a gun, while you have no bullets to load and use it :p

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
okay let's buy bullets, while we have no gun :p

Can't we have both? Marotta was going for both Krasic and Dzeko until the new stupid non-eu rule, we'll probably go after another winger.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
we have guns ... but guns that need special/good bullets ... trez, iaquinta and amauri are pretty sound headers bring in enough crosses and the goals will come

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
he is just the "new huntelaar" ... remember how everybody wanted huntelaar in 2009 and the year before .... we had to make the move (for a similar unrealistic price) because he was playing for ajax and now look how he is playing right now.... grande !

i am not saying that he will flop, but i say everybody gets mad for dzeko like you guys got mad for huntelaar. . . so your youtube clips are not really saying much
In a 4-4-2 Trez, Yakwinta and Amauri should all do better than last season.
:sergio:

Ugh....lets use reason here. First with Huntelaar. Are you saying that the Bundesliga is on par with Erdivisie? Come on, the goals that Dzeko has scored this year are absolutely fantastic, no way has Huntelaar come close with his endless fox in the box style tap ins. virutal, you could blame the system Milan used for the reason Huntelaar didn't do so good just like you blamed our system on Diego flopping or Amauri no scoring.

Excuses excuses.

Kyle....Trez has been injured just about as much as Camo has. Yak isn't called Yak for nothing...not only does his first touch let him down it lets the team down. Plus he misses easy sitters all too often for me. Keep him as a supersub and nothing more. Amauri can suck it and leave. He needs to make way for a real striker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)