Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (93 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
But I doubt we can splash the amount of cash needed to get him.
That is very possible.
But if I personally had to choose between either getting him in exchange for one of our better players + cash or not getting him, I'd rather not get him at all.

Plus, we need to start selling players (the ones we don't need) before signing new ones anyway. If not, we're digging a financial hole for ourselves in terms of salaries.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #2,027
    Marotta said that he's one of the best strikers in the world and that we want him.

- he talked with Hoeness but he can't say much about it

- he wants Krasic as well, but it's complicated because of Dzeko. If Edin arrives we're saying goodbye to Krasic.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
    May 25, 2004
    Marotta said that he's one of the best strikers in the world and that we want him.

- he talked with Hoeness but he can't say much about it

- he wants Krasic as well, but it's complicated because of Dzeko. If Edin arrives we're saying goodbye to Krasic.
    Damn it FIGC ! We want both of them.
    Meanwhile, This decision is comprehensible due to what the national team has delivered. Even the champions league winners aren't italians ( inter).

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    lol, so you knew this ruling was coming into effect 5 years ago, did you?
    I did not.

You know what I knew? That this same FIGC who now makes this rule to protect and help the Azzurri..................RELEGATED Juventus.

Every single move these assholes make is hurting Juve.
    -----------

Of course, the reply I used to get and might get to this is that the Azzurri isn't FIGC, it's the players. And you all support the Azzurri because of the players, not because they represent Italy and the Italian football federation.

If in the third round of the WC Italy played Slovakia with: Marchetti ;Maggio, Bochetti, Bonucci, Criscito; Gattuso, Montolivo, Palombo; Di Natale, Gilardino, Quagliarella.....were you gonna support Italy or you'd have been neutral? Or maybe cheer against Italy?

If you were gonna support them, why? Because of the players or because they represent Italy?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    I did not.

You know what I knew? That this same FIGC who now makes this rule to protect and help the Azzurri..................RELEGATED Juventus.

Every single move these assholes make is hurting Juve.
    -----------

Of course, the reply I used to get and might get to this is that the Azzurri isn't FIGC, it's the players. And you all support the Azzurri because of the players, not because they represent Italy and the Italian football federation.

If in the third round of the WC Italy played Slovakia with: Marchetti ;Maggio, Bochetti, Bonucci, Criscito; Gattuso, Montolivo, Palombo; Di Natale, Gilardino, Quagliarella.....were you gonna support Italy or you'd have been neutral? Or maybe cheer against Italy?

If you were gonna support them, why? Because of the players or because they represent Italy?
    Why were you so against gsol Alen? I remember very well that you believed Juve were guilty.

kongen73

Jun 5, 2009
    I don´t support Azzurri - Solo Juventus, only Juventus, Kun Juventus, Nur Juventus.......That´s it.

Im getting borred about The Azzurri or what ever they are called :andyandbarcelona:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)