Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (10 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 22, 2007
You're missing my point. I'm not talking about Juve being multi or one dimensional. I'm talking about Dzeko "needing" a creative player behind him to succeed. I think he is more than capable of doing things on his own. Diego behind him would only be a bonus, but not necessary for him to score goals.

Everyone was saying what Amauri needed and when he got the occasional cross or service he didn't bury it, Dzeko on the other hand will. He will do what we got Amauri for and much more.
Ok, seems like I misunderstood you. Individually, I'm quite impressed with Dzeko's ability for such a tall guy, so I agree with you that he can make things happen.

Buy on AliExpress.com

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Dzeko does not need a creative player next to him. He isn't Trezeguet. He can create for himself, get into good positions, finish with both feet and head...the guy is a complete striker. Play ball to his feet, on the run or cross from wingers....either one he still doesn't need a creative player behind him.
ah yes, so he will be our single striker and the centre backs will just double him and then he will create out of nothing by just getting the ball played into his feet while facing away from the goal ? you can forget that ...

you guys give very much credit to a player who was only prolific for two seasons now ... i guess you all know that in the 28 games he played in the season 07/08 he did only score 8 goals, don't ya ?

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
You think he'll fund it?

I am right in guessing it's cash only?
That's what I read. The thing is this morning SKY said Juve and Dzeko have never been this close(agents coming to Turin) and tonight they said no because Wolfsburg asks for $$$ only. They know sh*t!

DelPieroTen

Dec 8, 2009
Dzeko ain't worth £35 million surely?

Would be a big risk imo. He looks promising but coming to Juve will be a step up and a new league. He needs to come in and be the player to fire us to the title, maybe not next season but for that amount of money he needs to be a success

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)