Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (27 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
If Diego OR Momo is sold, then this club can go to hell for all I care.
I really like both of them, Diego must stay because I see him as a important player for us and we need creative players ..

To sell Sissoko would make more sense. He is often injured and his passings isent the best, but im sure that he will be better in 4-4-2.

Would make me sad to see Momo leave, but to sell Diego would be alot worse. Give them Poulsen ffs

This is Diegos season im sure about it :)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
All he needs is someone to put the ball on his head from a cross, to his feet after he gets himself into position or a nice pass for him to run onto and he could pretty much do the rest IMO. He is pretty self sufficient with his technique and size. Fantastic finishing as well on top of all that.

Not saying creativity behind him wouldn't help, but don't think that is the most important thing he needs.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
30 or even 35 mln isn't too much for a player like him considering the sums we paid for the likes of Amauri and Melo, and probably will pay for Pazzini or Gila.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Don't you think we'd be very one dimensional if we didn't have a fantasista player on the field?
You're missing my point. I'm not talking about Juve being multi or one dimensional. I'm talking about Dzeko "needing" a creative player behind him to succeed. I think he is more than capable of doing things on his own. Diego behind him would only be a bonus, but not necessary for him to score goals.

Everyone was saying what Amauri needed and when he got the occasional cross or service he didn't bury it, Dzeko on the other hand will. He will do what we got Amauri for and much more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)