Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (3 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
for some reason, we raised our offer, now it's 17m :rofl: either gds (and sportitalia who reported the same) or paratici is on some serious stuff.
:howler:

So now Roma are not just going to recuperate what they paid for in 2015 but will actually make a small profit on a 34 year old Dzeko.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Meh, the only way this deal makes sense is if Pirlo specifically demands to have Dzeko and he sees him as intergal and key to his idea of how the team should play. Not a Dzeko type of player, Dzeko himself is what the coach wants and needs. Then I don't give a f how much of the money I don't own would be given for him, act fast and give the coach what he asked for.

His age doesn't worry me, top professionals take excellent care of their body, there is no rule that when a player reaches a certain age he immediately becomes trash or garbage. One of the many reasons why those top professionals maintain their level way after they turn 33 and pathetic childish retarded unprofessionals vanish from the big stage even before their 31 birthday, a good example here is Neymar who would be totally finished for football in 3-4 years mainly because he is an idiot, a lowlife and a very, very unprofessional and terrible human being...

I voted No to the question here, I would have liked it better if we bring some exciting prospect to rotate and provide cover or a valid plan B to Dybala as I feel our front three is already good enough and money should be spend elsewhere, preferably in midfield and fullbacks. With Dzeko and CR7 as starters which one of Dybala and Kulusevski won't play OR play in a different position/out of his natural position?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
:howler:

So now Roma are not just going to recuperate what they paid for in 2015 but will actually make a small profit on a 34 year old Dzeko.
profit is calculated based on the current book value (should be around 2m based on the last half-yearly financial report), so it's a nice plusvalenza for them actually

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)