Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (7 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
So what do we do? splash money we don't have on a striker and neglect other positions yet again?
No we just needed to plan properly. We’re the only team with a gaping chasm at CF that hasn’t been addressed. It needed addressing 12 months ago when we froze out Mandzukic and sold Kean and it sure to hell needs addressing now that Dybala is injured and we’ve released Higuain.

The crucial requirements from this window were a CM and a CF - that needed doing from the off and we’ve fallen asleep with the latter. I know you’re a proper Juventini, so I know you can’t be happy with the situation we’ve put ourselves in.

Jun 16, 2020
Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if De Laurentiis is playing 4d chess, effectively blocking this transfer for round 1 so Juve and Roma have a bigger possibility of dropping points. Roma doesn’t takes any risks with Dzeko and we don’t have a striker. That old fool is outsmarting everyone.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Holy shit..... i just saw that Dzeko has 34 fucking years!!! Again, how does Pirlo expect to play pressure football, that should start from our attacking line up when he has 2 strikers with the combined age of 69? Also, lets not kid ourselves that CR7 will do much pressing, if any.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Tbh I wouldn’t be surprised if De Laurentiis is playing 4d chess, effectively blocking this transfer for round 1 so Juve and Roma have a bigger possibility of dropping points. Roma doesn’t takes any risks with Dzeko and we don’t have a striker. That old fool is outsmarting everyone.
Our interest in Milik was the 4D chess move, all ADL does now is just stalling.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Pressing football. Juve. Italy. Lol

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Everything will be done by Tuesday. Roma want to have Milik asap so he can be ready to play against Juve next week. We want to have Dzeko in the team and ready to play against them in the 2nd week.
Nobody want another week of uncertainties.

Dzeko not playing a single minute today shows that he is getting ready to move. I assume there still some things to be sorted out between Milik and Napoli and that is what is holding the things at the moment.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
So we hope Dzeko-CR7 is like Benzema-CR7 partnership. Does anybody recall a similar Mandzu-CR7 partnership under Allegri ( Higgy was at Milan that season)?
i wonder how dybala would fit that duo though

found an article on dzeko, will read later:
https://juvecanal.com/articles/edin-dzeko-the-mastermind/

- - - Updated - - -

for some reason, we raised our offer, now it's 17m :rofl: either gds (and sportitalia who reported the same) or paratici is on some serious stuff.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)