Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (8 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 3, 2020
Roma know we are desperate. It seems pretty clear we are banking on Dzeko. I'm not surprised they are getting more out if us. This is the issue when you leave your signings to the last minute and are open about your plans.
Di Laurentiis and FriedkIn have history from the movie industry, they are both working to squeeze all they can from this deal. Imo

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Di Laurentiis and FriedkIn have history from the movie industry, they are both working to squeeze all they can from this deal. Imo
Why wouldn't they? I would do the same in their position. They know we are desperate, we are in the first week of the season with one fit striker and one other who is injured, and seem to have ruled out all other options.

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Would love to see roma tell Napoli to fuck off tbh. Then we can get Milik for free next year hehehhehe

but nah, I would love to have Dzeko. Hope it gets done tomorrow.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Holy shit..... i just saw that Dzeko has 34 fucking years!!! Again, how does Pirlo expect to play pressure football, that should start from our attacking line up when he has 2 strikers with the combined age of 69? Also, lets not kid ourselves that CR7 will do much pressing, if any.
Age is just a number for both of players

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Problems Milik-Napoli and Napoli-Roma. I don't like the sound of it[/QUOTE

You are right . The big problem is ADL and Milik non of the 2 is giving in. Milik is a little stupid here. It is a fight for money.
If I was Milik I drop it and run to Roma. It is possible that the transfer is not happening.. The Juve contacts with Giroud are rising and he will come out much
cheaper than Dzeko. I prefer Dzeko but do not dislike Giroud. To me he is the second best choice to play with Dybala and Ronaldo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)