Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (22 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Marotta, do your magic if it's not too late.

Dzeko, don't be blinded by all that money, don't join United's little bitch. Reject the move.

DeLimmer

Oct 31, 2010
We have too many players, I'd prefer to sell Mario after all he dreams of playing in AC Milan...

I think we could use another midfielder, a Iniesta or Sneijder type of player.

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
So explain to me how exactly city will do under these new fair play regulations? Mario will go to Milan sooner or later.
Mario will honor his contract he has just been a bit homesick but that normal for the majority of players who go abroad.

one thing is the huge investment around the ground that will give the club an increased revenue.

than players like Ade,RSC,SWP,Bridge,JO,Ceicido,Vieira,Lescott will leave in this or in the summer window. and all of these players are on huge wages

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
We have too many players, I'd prefer to sell Mario after all he dreams of playing in AC Milan...

I think we could use another midfielder, a Iniesta or Sneijder type of player.
Shut it! it was only Last week Mario gave an interview to set the record straight. do ppl believe everything they read?
a valuable lesson for you, never trust articles that dont include qoutes.

Iniesta will NEVER join us.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Mario will honor his contract he has just been a bit homesick but that normal for the majority of players who go abroad.

one thing is the huge investment around the ground that will give the club an increased revenue.

than players like Ade,RSC,SWP,Bridge,JO,Ceicido,Vieira,Lescott will leave in this or in the summer window. and all of these players are on huge wages
Mario Balotelli and honour do not fit in the same sentence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)