Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (37 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
dzeko tevez balo jo adebayor that has to explode sooner rather than later....

where will balo play when dzeko and tevez are upfront?
balo,dzeko and tevez will rotate, city dont have a first eleven mancini have rotateded the team from the beginning, but right now Balo is injured so it does make more sense for everyday..

Adebayor and Jo are out of the door.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
balo,dzeko and tevez will rotate, city dont have a first eleven mancini have rotateded the team from the beginning, but right now Balo is injured so it does make more sense for everyday..

Adebayor and Jo are out of the door.
i wouldn't be too sure abotu ade and jo there are not much teams that can afford the wages...and i don't see any of these two worth it....

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
i wouldn't be too sure abotu ade and jo there are not much teams that can afford the wages...and i don't see any of these two worth it....
Maybe not! if they dont want to go! they will have to train and play with the reserves. there is not room for them in the squad, Ade dont even make the bench now days.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I wonder how these City fans can say that Man city future is brighter then ours? Because they have more money? Yeah for Madrid that turnend out great now did it? Chelsea? Did they won the CL? No! Dominate the CL get out of here. Even with Dzeko City is still a full with great players mediocre team. To much Diva's in a team doesn't work. First get some trophys then open your mouth and remove that Rooney tatoo of your back asap!

Dzeko, I wish you goodluck, we will spend the money for you on 2 defender and maybe another striker and i hope Nigel is going easy on you.

DeLimmer

Oct 31, 2010
Why wouldn't our future be bright?

You barely sell out the 28K stadium you have, This transfers are the future of City, We are tied in the PL with 41P, We will also compete in the CL. By then our revenue money will be bigger - Chelsea went to the CL final and were 1 pk away from winning it, Also were close to the 2009 final if it wasn't for the dirty refs not calling the right calls. Also How is our team mediocre? It's easily top 3 in europe..

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #6,539
    Thread will stay opened until it's official.

Any off topic and outburst towards City fans will also result infractions. So take it easy or just avoid the topic.

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
    Why wouldn't our future be bright?

You barely sell out the 28K stadium you have, This transfers are the future of City, We are tied in the PL with 41P, We will also compete in the CL. By then our revenue money will be bigger - Chelsea went to the CL final and were 1 pk away from winning it, Also were close to the 2009 final if it wasn't for the dirty refs not calling the right calls. Also How is our team mediocre? It's easily top 3 in europe..
    No CIty are not top 3 in Europe on the Europteindex we are on 16 place. remember he have won fuck all yet and we are not even in pl. so take it easy with the braging.

what chelsea has to do with it, i honestly dont know.

Yes City's future are bright, but so are Juventus. both clubs are a valid destination for future success.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)