Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (19 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

delrey

Jan 5, 2009
I know it's kinda pathetic, but I sent him a message on Facebook asking him to snub City and sign for us. I named couple of reasons, pretty young team, clubs history, worldwide reputation, new stadium, Krasic, Brazzo, etc. :D
Give me his FB. Cant find it. Hurry, there is no much time!
For God sake!

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Dzenko Gives Juventus Two Day Deadline To Sign Him-Report

The reports quotes a source as saying :” Dzeko has made it clear many times that Serie A is his favourite league and that he wants Juventus. However, he cannot wait around forever. We are talking about one of the best forwards in the world and Edin must think as a professional too”. The source adds further :”He cannot wait any longer than 48 hours. It is in Juve's hands, but they are running out of time”.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
"Er ist der ideale Mann für City, besonders in der Kombination mit Carlos Tevez. Die beiden werden ein sehr gefährliches Sturmduo bilden. Ich wünsche ihm viel Glück bei City und ich hoffe, dass er in Manchester Erfolg hat und sich dort seinen Traum erfüllt", zitiert der "Daily Mirror" McClaren.

his coach McClaren said he is ideal for mancity and he will form a great partnership with tevez. he wish him luck and that he fulfill his dreams with city

its from daily mirror though....

Aug 2, 2005
If it's true... I hate Wolfsburg from now on. I want them to play Bundesliga 2 next season. I hate Hoeness. I hate FIGC. I hate petrodollars and soulless shithole from Manchester. Fuck, man, what a plastic, wannabe great club. Fuck 'em all.

@delrey

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=523091882

I would only write to him to say Del Piero is retiring soon, Krasic with 5 goals and maybe 6-7 assists so quickly entered our hearts, (200 million fans). you can be the idol of the club.

he has AC Milan on his fav Pages

mondo1

May 14, 2006
sky sport also reported that mancini said that it is a done deal...but they will talk about it after the arsenal game

Quelle: spox.com
12.20 Uhr: Breaking News "Sky Sports" berichtet soeben, dass Roberto Mancini, Coach von Manchester City, den Dzeko-Deal bestätigt hat

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Personally, I'm not really bothered. Sure I would have loved to see him but it's not the end of the world and it's not like we missed Trezeguet in his peak.

And TBH, if it was up to me, I'd rather spend the cash on some decent world class RB or LB rather than a striker. We're scoring goals in the league (true we're lacking a finisher up there) but still we're scoring bunch of goals and our problem lays down in defense.

We are conceding more than 1goal per match if I'm not mistaken.
My thoughts exactly. Fullbacks should be our priority, once we get great ones, we will do great!!

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
McClaren (Wolfsburg’s Coach): “Manchester City is ideal for Dzeko”

“His partnership with Tevez would be amazing”

--

I hope Juve’s silence in the media about Dzeko is for preparing a last minute offer as mentioned.

JuventinMalti

Apr 5, 2006
let the City fans rejoice. These are the only type of wins they'll have. Market wins. You don't have to be a billionare to buy a gold plated cabinet to fit Man City's trophies. A pauper would afford it.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
srsly i ask myself if we ever intended to make an offer....
if we really have the 30-35 mio than spend it on two fullbacks and a leftwinger....
i would rather stick around with amauri and iq for half a season than buy an overrated italian striker in gila or pazzini.... than we better save the money till the summer and see what the options are

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)