Edin Džeko - Wolfsburg - ST (23 Viewers)

Want him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Why wouldn't our future be bright?

You barely sell out the 28K stadium you have, This transfers are the future of City, We are tied in the PL with 41P, We will also compete in the CL. By then our revenue money will be bigger - Chelsea went to the CL final and were 1 pk away from winning it, Also were close to the 2009 final if it wasn't for the dirty refs not calling the right calls. Also How is our team mediocre? It's easily top 3 in europe..
nonsense I will be impressed if you get top 3 in the premier league (which is not as strong as in previous seasons)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
You are not top 3 in europe, Our stadium right now is poor, it is no indication to whether we will sell out our new one. Will you compete in CL? Sure your going through a good patch now but it is a tight one atop the mighty premier league.

Top 3 :lol:

zeven

Sep 28, 2010

You barely sell out the 28K stadium you have, This transfers are the future of City, We are tied in the PL with 41P, We will also compete in the CL. By then our revenue money will be bigger - Chelsea went to the CL final and were 1 pk away from winning it, Also were close to the 2009 final if it wasn't for the dirty refs not calling the right calls. Also How is our team mediocre? It's easily top 3 in europe..
No CIty are not top 3 in Europe on the Europteindex we are on 16 place. remember how we have won fuck all yet and we are not even in CL. so take it easy with the braging.

what chelsea has to do with it, i honestly dont know.

Yes City's future are bright, but so are Juventus. both clubs are a valid destination for future success.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007

Because you've a bunch of mercenaries who have no feel for the club, if you don't add stability you'll crumble like the tower of Babel.
Now run along and go and get a tattoo of Dzeko or paint a muriel of him or something since it's already decided he's a city legend much like Kaka or Rooney.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009

Even we're more successful than you. :lol:
:lol:

I think the Citeh supporters should take a look at Chelsea. Don't take it too serious that your second in the table (although United have played two games less) when your team hits a bad period and are having a streak of losses(which is 9/10 inevidible) I'd like to see Mancini handeling such a situation, because for my knowledge Mancini is poor in managing a squad and I would like to see him when the team morality is low. One day you could be leading the table and reigning champion while the next day your fifth in the league.

Fuck Dzeko too if he goes, good luck sitting on Citeh's bench while Tevez is starting, it's known that Mancini always plays with a lone striker in 4231 or 451. He can compete with Balotelli for being the sub of Tevez.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
No CIty are not top 3 in Europe on the Europteindex we are on 16 place. remember how we have won fuck all yet and we are not even in CL. so take it easy with the braging.

what chelsea has to do with it, i honestly dont know.

Yes City's future are bright, but so are Juventus. both clubs are a valid destination for future success.
:tup:

Finally some realism from a Man City fan

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
As the Beatles said money can't buy love.
When any of your players thinks about leaving they'll do it without even thinking twice.
Sure players will play hard to earn money but players that play for love play their heart out for their club, just look at Alex, Pavel Gigi for example. I firmly believe that.

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
The good times are coming, our year boyz.

No seriously, 2011 will be our year.

Who says money can't buy success? :p
It can't on you it sounds like we (city) have some kind of divine right to success, we dont.

we can easy miss out on CL place this year, that would be a disaster of astronomical propotions. so i think the smartest thing to do, is to remain humble. we dont need more abuse and hatred than we already gets. and its post like yours that really give others the ammunition to fire at us..

Jul 21, 2006
The good times are coming, our year boyz.

No seriously, 2011 will be our year.

Who says money can't buy success? :p

I am fine with teams buying success, seriously, how can a club succeed without making substantial investment?

But for ManC, you guys are overpaying players with big wage that they can't refuse and simply leave them on the bench even they are in the prime of their football career. Football players are supposed to play on the field and what ManC is doing is wasting football talents. Adam Johnson, Santa Cruz, Jo, Bridge, Adebayor, they might not be "world class" but they are fine players and they deserve to play more. But you just keep on buying players without offloading.

I really can't respect ManC until you guys can start to be more responsible in management.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
Sure players will play hard to earn money but players that play for love play their heart out for their club, just look at Alex, Pavel Gigi for example. I firmly believe that.
Exactly, for now at least Manchester City remain wooden. And I don't think inventing heroes out of nothing is an admirable thing at all.

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
I am fine with teams buying success, seriously, how can a club succeed without making substantial investment?

But for ManC, you guys are overpaying players with big wage that they can't refuse and simply leave them on the bench even they are in the prime of their football career. Football players are supposed to play on the field and what ManC is doing is wasting football talents. Adam Johnson, Santa Cruz, Jo, Bridge, Adebayor, they might not be "world class" but they are fine players and they deserve to play more. But you just keep on buying players without offloading.

I really can't respect ManC until you guys can start to be more responsible in management.
True, but to be fair, We were worse than dog shit before the takeover. so City's only chance to get decent player in were to pay over the odds in wages and fees. that is the reality. but the more class we bring in and the more we compete for trophys, easier it will be to bring others in. we will not see any more transfer windows as those under the last two years. now it will only be minor adjustments to the squad.

AJ playes alot, he has played the last two games and will play tomorrow, but he is still young and have alot to learn.

zeven

Sep 28, 2010
Exactly, for now at least Manchester City remain wooden. And I don't think inventing heroes out of nothing is an admirable thing at all.
City have kept a spine of players who where at city before we went crazy. like kompany, de jong, Hart,ZAB,richards, together with barry and toure. i feel we have a loyal back bone in the team who will be there for many years. without these players city would have had much less heart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)