Dubai Virgin Radio Dj fired for offensive comments on god (1 Viewer)

Jan 7, 2004
I don't defend the Muslim countries for the 100th time :D I believe all their leaders should be put in a space shuttle and shot into space.

Oh common now. There are billions of Muslims yet you point to the actions of a handful. You're guilty of the same crime as all the atheists saying religious people are nothing but nutcases and wandering around killing each other.

I don't know what you're talking about. I complain all the time about stupid shit that Muslims do. And if it wasn't for your "religion sux" comments in every thread (even if we were talking strawberries) I would give a rats ass about your so called "stupidities".
oh please, at the very least, I take pride in my spelling capabilities ... and by the way, we can talk strawberries anytime you want, i am very passionate about strawberries

Jun 13, 2007
learn what logic and reason are first
I'm pretty sure I know what logic and reason are. Once you're little brain learns that life doesn't soley revolve around logic, you might just learn something significant for a change. All you do is go around forums and reiterate, very much like a trained parrot. " Believers are morons." It's funny because your whole perception of religion is generated from South Park episodes :D I'm sorry but that's the impression I get from you.

I don't defend the Muslim countries for the 100th time :D I believe all their leaders should be put in a space shuttle and shot into space.

Oh common now. There are billions of Muslims yet you point to the actions of a handful. You're guilty of the same crime as all the atheists saying religious people are nothing but nutcases and wandering around killing each other.

I don't know what you're talking about. I complain all the time about stupid shit that Muslims do. And if it wasn't for your "religion sux" comments in every thread (even if we were talking strawberries) I would give a rats ass about your so called "stupidities".
By no means am I attacking Muslims. I am only criticizing the extremist groups led by idiotic leaders. I believe these people contradict what religion stands for and gives out a bad name for religion. How can people call themselves "Muslims" (Peace in arabic) and then go burn down buildings and bomb train stations? It is these people I think should be put in a space shuttle and shot ino space :D

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
Agree. And it is condemned throught muslims. Islam never asks to to raise such crimes nor does it encourage it by any mean.

Jan 7, 2004
I'm thinking the whole Adam & Eve, creationism, original sin, son of God, trinity, etc. thing :D
oh yeah, that too

I'm pretty sure I know what logic and reason are. Once you're little brain learns that life doesn't soley revolve around logic, you might just learn something significant for a change. All you do is go around forums and reiterating very much like a trained parrot. " Believers are morons." It's funny because your whole perception of religion is generated from South Park episodes :D I'm sorry but that's the impression I get of you.

By no means am I attacking Muslims. I am only criticizing the extremist groups led by idiotic leaders. I believe these people contradict what religion stands for and gives out a bad name for religion. How can people call themselves "Muslims" (Peace in arabic) and then go burn down buildings and bomb train stations? It is these people I think should be put in a space shuttle and shot ino space :D

every group has it's fundies and extremists

and plus, you learn more about religion watching south park then reading the bible. i never called believers moron, naive maybe, but i have only called certain individuals i.e. you, morons after i had a chance to talk to them

Jun 13, 2007
every group has it's fundies and extremists

and plus, you learn more about religion watching south park then reading the bible. i never called believers moron, naive maybe, but i have only called certain individuals i.e. you, morons after i had a chance to talk to them
You have just proved my point. You have no opinion on religion, shows like South Park tattoo their opinions on your little brain and you suddenly think you know everything.

Jan 7, 2004
You have just proved my point. You have no opinion on religion, shows like South Park tattoo their opinions on your little brain and you suddenly think you know everything.
it's only when you read all the books, written by scholars, on religion that you are actually capable of understanding just how smart some of the jokes in south park and family guy are.

there is a whole thread on "atheistic" books, take a look, i have read almost all of them

Jun 13, 2007
I know they are very clever. They do display sterotypical atheistic points of view; that's why I don't take them seriously enough to base my religious views on them.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm interested if you're familiar with the Arian Controversy, with the situation in the 4th century AD and with the influence of one pagan emperor in your belief in the trinity and his influence in the first uniform Christian doctrine ?
Do you know what does the co-eternaty between the father and the son really represent and why did Constantine support the church of Alexandria in the first council of Nicaea ?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Alen you are so badass with your antique history :D
Byzantine is my thing and the Byzantine empire naturally goes together with the late Roman form of government, the Greek culture and the Ortodox Christianity ;)

Since Juve Rev is a Greek-Ortodox Christian i'd enjoy a chat with him :p

Jun 13, 2007
Ален;1785129 said:
I'm interested if you're familiar with the Arian Controversy, with the situation in the 4th century AD and with the influence of one pagan emperor in your belief in the trinity and his influence in the first uniform Christian doctrine ?
Do you know what does the co-eternaty between the father and the son really represent and why did Constantine support the church of Alexandria in the first council of Nicaea ?
I'm vaguely familiar with Arian controversy. I know the church has disputed it greatly.

I read this page a while back.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity

Jan 7, 2004
Ален;1785129 said:
so it wasn't god who said that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)