Dušan Vlahović (11 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I think he will be requesting a transfer. We'd make R9 look average right now.
Like Di Maria. Turned to shit here.

Wait.

You can blame Max to some point, but Vlahovic is sucking so hard, blaming it all on the coach is just bs.

Does he need Max to wipe his ass in the morning or is he able to do it all by himself?

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Are the coach and team still blamed for his performance tonight?

Forza Vlahovic though, he'll get through this.
Yes, partly at least. As I've explained already, the guy is not built for this system. And what infuriates me is how even when it's clear he's struggling, Allegri refuses to change the system to adapt to his abilities. You would think now that his confidence is shot that Allegri might play to his abilities for at least one game or so, to give him a chance to flourish. But no, got to be stubborn and make sure that his attackers drop back to "help out" and play with their back to goal.

Oct 23, 2011
Yes, partly at least. As I've explained already, the guy is not built for this system. And what infuriates me is how even when it's clear he's struggling, Allegri refuses to change the system to adapt to his abilities. You would think now that his confidence is shot that Allegri might play to his abilities for at least one game so, to give a chance to flourish. But no, got to be stubborn and make sure that his attackers drop back to "help out" and play with their back to goal.
Perhaps, but his last couple of performances had nothing to do with the system.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
90% Allegri 10% Vlahovic for the majority of the season.

The last few performances I'm blaming Vlahovic though.

If he was truly world class he would be still capable of producing better performances despite the worst manager of all time.

See Ronaldo, Di Maria and Chiesa. They can still produce individual brilliance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)