Dušan Vlahović (30 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
To be honest I'm less worried about him after that game than Roma or Frieburg.

It's clear he's going through a typical striker's drought which has affected him mentally. He's still a young player and probably hasn't been through this before, certainly not at as high a pressure club. Sometimes strikers have periods where the ball will do anything but go in. He could have hidden after the penalty miss but his attitude was good. Allegri did the right thing keeping him on. Did really well on the header for Soule's goal.

Judging his performances at the moment is pretty pointless. It is now about mental strength and getting a goal, even a scrappy deflection to give him a lift.

Last edited:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

It's clear he's goal through a typical strikers drought which has affected him mentally. He's still a young player and probably hasn't been through this before, certainly not at as high a pressure club. Sometimes strikers have periods where the ball will do anything but go in. He could have hidden after the penalty miss but his attitude was good. Allegri did the right thing keeping him on. Did really well on the header for Soule's goal.

Judging his performances at the moment is pretty pointless. It is now about mental strength and getting a goal, even a scrappy deflection to give him a lift.
Agreed.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011

It's clear he's goal through a typical strikers drought which has affected him mentally. He's still a young player and probably hasn't been through this before, certainly not at as high a pressure club. Sometimes strikers have periods where the ball will do anything but go in. He could have hidden after the penalty miss but his attitude was good. Allegri did the right thing keeping him on. Did really well on the header for Soule's goal.

Common 5-star post from Boksic

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
The passion this man expresses physically, you can really feel just how frustrated he is.

He fuckin cares, and it bothers him that he's not doing as well as he knows he can, and that the team in general hasn't been smashing all opponents.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Ahh yes. Juve made him miss that penalty :lol2:
Fuck..he missed a penalty. He must be shit. Were you one of the ones shitting on baggio after the WC94 final as well??

His confidence is shot. This team is still not playing well enough and regardless allegri and his tactics play a huge part in it all. These tactics impact a CF more than other positions on the field.. hence why some like di maria can still turn it on the way he does. He is going through a tough patch, he isnt the first player in the history of the game.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Fuck..he missed a penalty. He must be shit. Were you one of the ones shitting on baggio after the WC94 final as well??

His confidence is shot. This team is still not playing well enough and regardless allegri and his tactics play a huge part in it all. These tactics impact a CF more than other positions on the field.. hence why some like di maria can still turn it on the way he does. He is going through a tough patch, he isnt the first player in the history of the game.
I’ve been one of his biggest defenders in this thread, muppet. But his last two performances are on him, no one else. We had 19 and 24 shots in the 2 matches and created numerous great chances, including for him. Was the poor play and chance creation over previous matches a problem and affected his confidence, probably. But now he needs to show why he’s one of the best young strikers in the game and do whatever he must to get his head on straight and start performing.

Anyways, aside from the goals I liked what I saw from him this game far better than in others. He was far more involved and getting into space to get on the end of chances. If he keeps playing like this the goals will come, no doubt about that.

- - - Updated - - -

I still and will always believe in Dusan
@Osman

career over

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 22)