Dušan Vlahović (56 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juve FC

Jul 11, 2016
I personally think he's going to end the season strong. He just needs to get a few to get going. I thought he played well today and you can tell he cares. Probably nobody more pissed off about his lack of scoring than him. You can tell a guy like Paredes just doesn't care, that isn't Vlahovic.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
he'll be fine on the long run. this is all right mentality

Leadership. Young player gets a goal- time to forget about your own woes and make him feel like a total fucking boss for scoring. It took him a second to swallow his pride and be a chad, but he did it long before Soule will have noticed. If Soule sees this clip he'll look up to Dusan even more

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I for one think we're lucky he's going through this this season. He's young & his attitude shows that he'll come out of it stronger. This is a mental block that he'll laugh about when he looks back.
The other good thing about it is that it highlights what he needs to work on & am sure he's taken note of it.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Leadership. Young player gets a goal- time to forget about your own woes and make him feel like a total fucking boss for scoring. It took him a second to swallow his pride and be a chad, but he did it long before Soule will have noticed. If Soule sees this clip he'll look up to Dusan even more
thats a great attitude, a guy like Ronaldo couldnt do it really.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Somehow you could feel him missing the penalty. Was thinking that he'd aim central due to the pressure
I thought he’d go middle too and the player going to the keeper may have been advising him to stay central.

Then the idiotic ref drags it out by slowly telling the keeper to stay on the line, then the players to stay out of the box and then he runs to either side of the ball before blowing the whistle. Just felt the % chance of missing was going up by every delayed second to taking it.

The best aspects of his game before joining the club was being high energy, always showing for the ball and involved in the game, closing down with a high proportion of his game playing with his natural instincts. Seems to have just started thinking too much and his lack of involvement on what’s happening in the game, combined with missing chances and his poor first touch have all resulted in his confidence plummeting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)