Dušan Vlahović (37 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 12, 2004
As I said 100 times, this guy is Amauri 2.0 , average asf .

25mln € max , and we paid for this useless guy 85m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Dude, I love you , but yo. You mad, mad wrong.

This guy is twice the dribbler, 84% of Amauri in the air, 125% the strike power, 10 years younger when he blossoms, and at the end of the day, he is 100% not going to get his only international cap from a country different from his birth.

In our system, Dusty is a 35 goal Bundesliga scorer and probably a 15 CL scorer a season.

I hope your club feels the same way you do.

I would kill to tie this kid to a 7-year deal and bring him into our coaches. Mia san Mia. @BayernFan

Bayern is where Square pegs find a Round hole. Robben, Ribery, Boateng, Manzukic, Tymoschuk, all written off. Make a home for the lads!

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
diamond hand him for sure.

i agree with you it's problem he is expected to take on 2-4 players all alone. it was same shit with kulu being alone on wings forced to take on 3-4 players and i called him shit.

i'll never make that mistake again. diamon hands till i die #GME #AMC #shibainu #doge

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Dude, I love you , but yo. You mad, mad wrong.

This guy is twice the dribbler, 84% of Amauri in the air, 125% the strike power, 10 years younger when he blossoms, and at the end of the day, he is 100% not going to get his only international cap from a country different from his birth.

In our system, Dusty is a 35 goal Bundesliga scorer and probably a 15 CL scorer a season.

I hope your club feels the same way you do.

I would kill to tie this kid to a 7-year deal and bring him into our coaches. Mia san Mia. @BayernFan

Bayern is where Square pegs find a Round hole. Robben, Ribery, Boateng, Manzukic, Tymoschuk, all written off. Make a home for the lads!
Yeah it's obviously a case of a player that half of thi forums will want out soon and then he joins a Premier League team or Bayern and scores 30 goals every season. I would rather we changed our style to make this happen in here.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He cant and shouldnt be expected to have to drop back to the midfield and have to wade his way through lines of players before he can see the goal. As long as this stupid philosophy persists, he will never succeed here.
And what about performances like last night, which are nothing to do with the above?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Yeah it's obviously a case of a player that half of thi forums will want out soon and then he joins a Premier League team or Bayern and scores 30 goals every season. I would rather we changed our style to make this happen in here.
What has style to do with Vlahovic failing to do the most basic things. It's just not an excuse for being this poor.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
And what about performances like last night, which are nothing to do with the above?
What has style to do with Vlahovic failing to do the most basic things. It's just not an excuse for being this poor.
I defend him all the time, but yesterday’s performance was inexcusable. He didn’t do a single things right. Dismal. Needs to get his confidence back. His mentality right now is hurting every aspect of his game.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Unfair to compare him to Higuain who arrived here at 28, with experience at a number of clubs and systems with a developed all round game.
He’s played well at one club in a specific system that suited him. He hit the ground running here and now is frustrated at how little he is involved in the game and how few goals he is now scoring.

Confidence is in the mud. Could really do with an experienced leader or two in the dressing room to help him. Someone like Buffon would’ve been ideal, now we have fuck all other than Allegri who seems to do nothing other than speak in riddles and tells everyone to calma.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
I thought this guy along side kean give us 36 goals a season
I want to flashback to 5 years ago when we paid 100m for Ronaldo. He scored most of time specially when we was down with one goal or we need one goal for winning. his ran between defenders, header, his movements were exceptional.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I like the guy, really hope he can be acmassivevplayer for us, but last night's game was one of the worst performance I've seen from a striker for a while and I do watch a lot of football.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
He just isn't the type of forward who will run past 2 or even 1 defender. He is the type who needs a pass to take a shot. The longer the build up for him, the more he has time to think, the less chances for success. At least that's my opinion about this guy. Like our Bayern freund said, in a team like that he would probably score 30.

Granted, he was absolutely dogshit yesterday and lately in general.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2013
When we look at the production of the players behind him, which we can't even blame on them, how do you blame him for having forgotten everything? No one would make this team play so badly.Yesterday his only source of a good ball was Di Maria and a little Kostic, if the Argentinian wasn't there nothing would have happened.

For his own good and out of curiosity I would like to see his stats if this guy was accompanied by Coman, Sané and Mané

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Last night was genuinely laughable. There was a moment I think he jumped forwards for the ball and totally missed it, pathetically landing flat on the ground. In the centre circle I think.

Last night he was total dogshit, but as I said before I want that to be his rock bottom. He is a much much better player than he showed yesterday.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
In some ways he reminds me of Fernando Torres (and Morata). For some reason he chickens out of physical duals and falls down quite easily expecting to get a FK or PK.

I still think he's a good player but if he remains a pussy it'll be Dybala all over again. Good enough for us but will never take the step to elite.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
People here clearly don't remember we were able to make Thierry Henry look bad. Thierry Henry FFS.
Did you watch him at juve in that short stint??

- - - Updated - - -

I also have faith in vlahovic. I just dont have faith in allegri to play a more attacking and exciting style of football. Put vlahovic as the CF in napoli this season, you reckon he would have the same stats he has now?

Sad thing is allegri is here to stay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 28)