Dušan Vlahović (37 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
He isn't, because he's a poacher. This system doesnt suit him at all. He's not like Higuain who was able to hold up play, keep the ball at his feet and play with his back to goal. Allegri's main philosophy is that the attackers should be left to their own devices, but Vlahovic isnt a creative or skillful player. He cant and shouldnt be expected to have to drop back to the midfield and have to wade his way through lines of players before he can see the goal. As long as this stupid philosophy persists, he will never succeed here.
This shit from him is beyond Allegri. He sucks but what I dislike the most his attitude, he's too concerned of getting goal from himself rather than playing for the team. Looks lazy and passive. It's not wrong though if he's at CR7 level but we all know he isn't.
If he just play it simple, hold the ball, lay it off to his teammates, make space for himself, I'm sure the goals will come.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Well that was one to forget.

For us.

For him it's one to use as fuel to work harder. To be better. Do extra individual training, whatever it might be. Talk and plan more with teammates. Maybe even bond with them more, spend more time with them away from football. This ain't it, and neither is it who he is. Maybe it's the system, maybe its the injury, maybe it's poor morale - whatever it is he is much much better than this and I want to see it.

Rock Bottom. React, please.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Really poor game and he looks like he is far too down on himself. You can't say he didn't get opportunities, Fagioli's cross in particular was the sort of ball a striker would love to go for and he was at least 5 yards behind it.

One thing in his favour is that we looked lost without a centre forward when he came off.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Dogshit again.

But worth giving him more time time because of his age unless an absolutely ridiculous offer comes in, which is unlikely currently going by his current form.

He cant get any worse than he is currently and hopefully this is just a bad season. I really don’t think the issue is skill with him. It’s just atrocious tactics which have sunk his confidence down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Really poor game and he looks like he is far too down on himself. You can't say he didn't get opportunities, Fagioli's cross in particular was the sort of ball a striker would love to go for and he was at least 5 yards behind it.

One thing in his favour is that we looked lost without a centre forward when he came off.
Yeah I was about to fap for Allegri trying false 9 Chiesa then we kept sending long balls to him which obviously he couldn't win aerial duels. Allegri being Allegri :lol:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Maybe the rest we can chalk of to confidence or tactics but he rarely ever makes space for himself. That's the most frustrating part.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Yeah I was about to fap for Allegri trying false 9 Chiesa then we kept sending long balls to him which obviously he couldn't win aerial duels. Allegri being Allegri
Yeah, these long and high balls to Chiesa were the stupidest thing even for an Allegri team.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
so pretty much he needs others to do the lifting for him. theres value in a guy like that, but if a club is dumb enough to give us 70M+ for him, see ya
Ok I can't disagree with the latter part of your post bc Jj will need money for next season.

But is it wrong to say that he shouldn't be play at the halfway line against 2-3 defenders for 60+ minutes a match? We all know the guy is talented and can bang goals. Can we say its SSS (scheme, strategy, situation)?

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
As I said 100 times, this guy is Amauri 2.0 , average asf .

25mln € max , and we paid for this useless guy 85m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)