Dušan Vlahović (54 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Kean is garbage. I can't believe we have an obligation to procure that immature turd.

Vlahovic would definitely thrive in a more attacking setup. This iteration of Allegrisaurus seems to encourage his team to play with the handbrakes on.

Having said that, Vlahovic is no Osimhen - that guy is truly a beast. That's what happens when you actually scout and look outside Serie A for talent, instead of shopping locally and then looking for freebie fillers from other leagues.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Kean is garbage. I can't believe we have an obligation to procure that immature turd.

Vlahovic would definitely thrive in a more attacking setup. This iteration of Allegrisaurus seems to encourage his team to play with the handbrakes on.

Having said that, Vlahovic is no Osimhen - that guy is truly a beast. That's what happens when you actually scout and look outside Serie A for talent, instead of shopping locally and then looking for freebie fillers from other leagues.
I don’t see why not? Different style, but similar results.

Last season through 21 matches at Viola, Vlahovic had 17 goals - 4 assists. He was 21 years old in that period.

This season Osimhen through 21 matches for Napoli has 19 goals - 4 assists. He’s 23-24 years old in this period.

Osimhen is definitely more of a physical beast, but Vlahovic as shown last season can easily match his scoring prowess. We’re just watching him in a dysfunctional attack here with zero continuity and continual line-up changes due to injury. While Osimhen is playing in a functioning attack with lots of continuity for attacking partners.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
None of these things were bad at Viola. His off-ball movement was great, his attitude fantastic. And his link-up play was not great, but it all wasn’t “way off”. Until we see how he performs under a “better” manager, or at least in a attack with a bit more continuity and organization, can’t really judge those things given they were all significantly better at Viola.
There won’t be a better manager. Allegri is likely staying and if we change him then it will be for someone slightly less shitty but still shit overall.

The club is run by clowns on all levels. Vlahovic should get the fuck out of here and we should take the money get out books in better shape and maybe in a few years we’ll luck out with a good coach on the cheap.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I'm sure that either we change manager or we sell Vlahovic.

But anyway he seems too angry and annoyed like Ronaldo when he was playing with mediocre players.
I understand how he feels but if he can't let it go and do his best than it's better to part ways if you consider yourself too good for the rest of your team mates.
That's a feeling I don't get from Milik which is the best striker we have right now. He play with the team and for the team. He used the chances he got and generally decent.

While Kean is just plain stupid human being and the mistake was being desperate when Ronaldo left running to Everton to buy another striker for a huge fee when we managed to sell him for more than his worth back then.
I always said it when we were selling to Everton..... take the money and run. But no... we love making obvious mistakes.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Maybe should learn how to control a ball first before he gets annoyed with "mediocre players" around him.

All said and done about Allegri and the way we play, I expected a lot better, not a moody confidence player. Football isn't all about good times and perfect conditions to play in.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I'm sure that either we change manager or we sell Vlahovic.

But anyway he seems too angry and annoyed like Ronaldo when he was playing with mediocre players.
I understand how he feels but if he can't let it go and do his best than it's better to part ways if you consider yourself too good for the rest of your team mates.
That's a feeling I don't get from Milik which is the best striker we have right now. He play with the team and for the team. He used the chances he got and generally decent.

While Kean is just plain stupid human being and the mistake was being desperate when Ronaldo left running to Everton to buy another striker for a huge fee when we managed to sell him for more than his worth back then.
I always said it when we were selling to Everton..... take the money and run. But no... we love making obvious mistakes.
I think people are getting ahead of themselves with Milik. He performed well when he played with Vlahovic who was taking the defenders on him. When the Serb was injured and Milik became the main attacker he was poor.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Maybe should learn how to control a ball first before he gets annoyed with "mediocre players" around him.

All said and done about Allegri and the way we play, I expected a lot better, not a moody confidence player. Football isn't all about good times and perfect conditions to play in.
This. You can blame the coach for the tactics and the lack of goals. But if these professionals don't know how to do the basics right, what's the point.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

This.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

I agree but also we don't play to his strengths whatsoever.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
I agree but also we don't play to his strengths whatsoever.
But what is his strength? Waiting for his teammates to create and then he scores easy tap in?
This kind of striker belong to the past. Name any ST in top clubs that play like that.
Other big dudes like Giroud, Haaland, Lewa, or even Darwin Nunez are involved in everything.
So either he improves or sell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)