Dušan Vlahović (13 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
I wouldn't take Upa over Gatti or Bremer lol

Oh he's great except when he turns to shit & gets you knocked out of the CL. That's awful.
I mean, Bremer literally blew the Coppa Italia this year. He had a stupid handball in the 1st leg and got beat on the 2nd goal. He was literally responsible for both goals.

What else did Juve play for this year? The Europa League? Oh yeah, Bremer was hurt for the first leg and didnt even play in that match.

Big match Sunday for Juve. A win could get them into the Europa League. Hopefully Bremer is a rock in the back for us. Oh wait, he's out with an injury again.

Dude cant be counted on in any big matches, whether it's due to performance or injury.

See how easy it is and have the narrative you want on any player.

As for Gatti, LOL. This place, man.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I mean, Bremer literally blew the Coppa Italia this year. He had a stupid handball in the 1st leg and got beat on the 2nd goal. He was literally responsible for both goals.

What else did Juve play for this year? The Europa League? Oh yeah, Bremer was hurt for the first leg and didnt even play in that match.

Big match Sunday for Juve. A win could get them into the Europa League. Hopefully Bremer is a rock in the back for us. Oh wait, he's out with an injury again.

Dude cant be counted on in any big matches, whether it's due to performance or injury.

See how easy it is and have the narrative you want on any player.

As for Gatti, LOL. This place, man.
Don’t forget Bremer was a disaster during the 5-1or whatever drubbing against Napoli. Worst performance I’ve ever seen from a JJ defender. :lol:

Upa is more talented.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
:lol:

Dude is a walking brainfart. He is making stupid shit all the time, not just against City. And it's the same when he plays for france. He just can't be trusted.

You gotta be a Bayern fan or some DA
He's fashionable (French DC) and doesn’t play for us. All of our players are shit because it's obviously too difficult to consider context or look at them individually, we're just a big pile of Allegri shit and the players are all shit-flavoured sprinkles on top.

Jul 15, 2006
He's fashionable (French DC) and doesn’t play for us. All of our players are shit because it's obviously too difficult to consider context or look at them individually, we're just a big pile of Allegri shit and the players are all shit-flavoured sprinkles on top.
Most of the players in the squad's market value has plummeted after this season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)