Dušan Vlahović (10 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
Don’t forget Bremer was a disaster during the 5-1or whatever drubbing against Napoli. Worst performance I’ve ever seen from a JJ defender. :lol:

Upa is more talented.
And I'm not trying to disparage Bremer as a player. I think he's a good CB.

My point is, you can cherry pick games by any player to fit any narrative you want. And to say Bayern's scouting has had a lot of "misses" lately, and using Upamecano and Cancelo on a free 6 month loan as the examples, is just incredibly stupid and flat out wrong.

And then saying Gatti is better than Upamecano is flat out embarrassing and the kind of stuff you read from fanboy marks.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
Prolly getting sold for big bucks in order to rebuild a team. If we do it right no issue here.
Juve management is stupid. They wont "rebuild a team." They'll probably just repeat the de Ligt/Bremer situation with Vlahovic/Scamacca.

I dont even care who is in charge or are the decision makers right now. I have zero faith in them until proven otherwise.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Prolly getting sold for big bucks in order to rebuild a team. If we do it right no issue here.
We won't, we rarely do and if we sell him Scamacca will be the replacement.

In the past 10 years I struggle to think of one transfer where we sold a starter and upgraded. Bremer/DeLigt is the only one I can think of and it could be argued either way.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Juve management is stupid. They wont "rebuild a team." They'll probably just repeat the de Ligt/Bremer situation with Vlahovic/Scamacca.

I dont even care who is in charge or are the decision makers right now. I have zero faith in them until proven otherwise.
De Ligt/Bremer wasnt a downgrade. Brazilian had a very good year. Lets see what we do first before flaming everyone.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
De Ligt/Bremer wasnt a downgrade. Brazilian had a very good year. Lets see what we do first before flaming everyone.
That's not what I said. Learn to read.

You said they'll use the money from a Vlahovic sale to rebuild the team. I said they'll probably do what they did with de Ligt/Bremer and just use that money to buy a replacement, rather than spend it on actually rebuilding the squad.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
That's not what I said. Learn to read.

You said they'll use the money from a Vlahovic sale to rebuild the team. I said they'll probably do what they did with de Ligt/Bremer and just use that money to buy a replacement, rather than spend it on actually rebuilding the squad.
Didnt make sense what you wrote. Scamacca is inferior to Dusan, while Bremer isnt inferior to De Ligt. So doing it in the same way, meaning getting a better forward, would still make it ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)