Dušan Vlahović (49 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Congrats for posting one of the stupidest things I've ever read on here.... and I say that literally
Sure thing, cupcake. Cancelo has been shit for like 18 months now. As shit as Sandro who should be in a nursing home, obviously not, but still shit.

But you keep banging on that Cancelo drum. Maybe he’ll find form again some day. There’s a reason neither ManCity nor Bayern actually want him. I’m sure he’ll do great at Arsenal tho.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Whether there is any truth in them or not, but when you read rumours about scamacca wanting to join, that fucking scares me. The amount of times we have sold quality and replaced them with shit over the years is embarrassing.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Sure thing, cupcake. Cancelo has been shit for like 18 months now. As shit as Sandro who should be in a nursing home, obviously not, but still shit.

But you keep banging on that Cancelo drum. Maybe he’ll find form again some day. There’s a reason neither ManCity nor Bayern actually want him. I’m sure he’ll do great at Arsenal tho.
Yes, Cancelo was good for Bayern and it was clear from the beginning, that the 70m€ option wont get triggered, but if the price is right...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Wait, you consider Upamecano a "miss?" The dude is a starting CB for one of the top clubs in the world and on the French national team. He had a meltdown vs City, but in general, he's a pretty good player. He's certainly a better player than Bremer, or anyone with Juve.
:lol:

Dude is a walking brainfart. He is making stupid shit all the time, not just against City. And it's the same when he plays for france. He just can't be trusted.

You gotta be a Bayern fan or some DA

Last edited:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I wouldn't take Upa over Gatti or Bremer lol

Oh he's great except when he turns to shit & gets you knocked out of the CL. That's awful.

Think about how much defending you have to do at Juve compared to Bayern, we'd have probably lost 5-1 to Sevilla with him fucking up all over the place.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
Thing with Upamecano is he's having immense potential, but as a fan you never feel calm with him around. You just know he can fuck up at anytime.

I still haven't given up on him, but he really needs to stop these moronic mistakes come next season. He can play like a GOAT CB at one match then the next he's like the worst turd. I can't say if Upamecano is better than Bremer, I don't watch Juve matches on a regular basis.

Pavard is nowhere near having the same potential, but he's a much more stable player - not to say he doesn't make mistakes, he certainly do. But he's way more consistent in his performances.

Hernandez should be sold, injured all the time and we can get better in that position anyway.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I was thinking about this yesterday, the coach that would inspire a glimmer of hope is the one who will come with the demand to keep dusan.
We have to act fast and get the right man in, I sure as hell hope we aren't dumb enough to lose Dusan. We'd be selling him at his lowest point.

Italiano I'd assume would be someone that would want to keep Dusan.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He doesn't have the skill of a complete 9. Terrorist coach or not. The ball bounces off him in open play.

However, in the box you can still see his instinct and shot power. It's valuable.

It's a tough decision for me. If the price is huge I'll sell. I just don't think his general play is good enough. It's not like we'll have a team who just needs a poacher..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I heard Bayern want him too or am I confusing it with another item.
At Bayern he would the the beast he needs and he can be but at Chelsea, I dont know it feels like playing for Juve at the moment, its football but no real progress.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)