Dušan Vlahović (15 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Do not sell.

We all know that if he moves elsewhere he will immediately find his best form again and we'll look like scemi yet again. Instead I want to see that form from him here.

Keep him, bring in a new coach in with new ideas and a new staff and let's see if we can't get the best of of this guy and everybody else who has underperformed like fuck all year, and/or who are always injured because we don't train properly.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Ah, that makes a lot more sense, thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't know you reported net wages, player.

I was thinking this was like 3m.
italians pretty practical people.
What's the point of telling gross if you have to take away taxes.
Tell me how much I really get and not ideally if I evade taxes. Which is impossible in football world.

Like that american bullshitty thing about shops not displaying the real price. aka retail+taxes but you gotta do the math yourself and best of is that they differ from state to state!

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
We'll end up taking 50 & Mane just to play 352 and watch him flop as a fucking target man because that's how we roll

We're the hilarious combination of being a feeder club to the actual elite teams AND we suck at selling

If a Portugese team had our players they'd get 50% more than we will

petszata

Jul 7, 2020
We'll end up taking 50 & Mane just to play 352 and watch him flop as a fucking target man because that's how we roll

We're the hilarious combination of being a feeder club to the actual elite teams AND we suck at selling

If a Portugese team had our players they'd get 50% more than we will
We are feeder club long time ago. We are not elite club since 2019.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)