Dušan Vlahović (42 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
He bottled another 2-3 clear chances tonight. He must definitely work on his finishing.

If he gets 1-2 chances like these in the Milan game, he MUST take them. No excuses for a 70-80 mil striker.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Don't know if it's the teams we played since the break but he seems to be unmarking himself better, not looking for the physical duel as much but moves closer for the pass to feet and moves further away for a pass into space
If he becomes more clinical it will help in qualification.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Very wasteful today. He should be burying some of these. But imagine with Pogba and Chiesa back, add ADM and Kostic and Dusan will be over fed with scoring chances. That can only be beneficial for his confidence. I think the second half of the season will be the turning point for him.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I worry more about strikers when they don't get any chances and hide during games. All strikers miss some. Ronaldo would miss plenty during games but that mental toughness to keep coming back was incredible.

He's getting chances and taken 2 in 2 games. I liked how on his offside goal he took it round the keeper which is what he should have done on his previous chance.

He needs to punish teams more but I'm happier with his performances than at the end of last season.
This

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
To Susan,

One year when I was young, my pig found itself smart enough to hop over into the barrier from his pen to the next pen and eat all of that pigs food and then go to the next one and eat all of that pigs food and then the next one and eat all of that pigs food and make his way back in time for when it was my turn my time to feed him. He had already eaten three meals and would just be sitting there waiting for me and I would feed him and he would eat that. That’s why he gained so much weight and got sifted at the fat stock show.

Love,
me

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Will score 30 this season and people will still complain, also gay as fuck to call him susan
Could definitely have done better with his finishing today, but he has 6 goals - 1 assist on the season already in a team that’s mostly been in disastrous form. If Di Maria stays healthy and Chiesa finds some form over the next couple months, Dusan should feast.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
i kinda like him now , as someone mentioned he didn't do a lot of physical battels which is good i think , should've scored at least twice but he is getting in scoring position more and that's good !

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Could definitely have done better with his finishing today, but he has 6 goals - 1 assist on the season already in a team that’s mostly been in disastrous form. If Di Maria stays healthy and Chiesa finds some form over the next couple months, Dusan should feast.
We are also not playing to his strength, it's funny to center project around him get player to system that would suit him and then ask him to hold up long balls.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
The first touch more imo.

All strikers miss chances. The encouraging thing was he kept plugging away last night and didn’t stop until he scored. He’s looked better since the international break.
Yes he definitely looked better than the few games where we sucked as a team, not just him. I mention his finishing because on a normal day he should have 2 goals with those chances. On a great day he walks away with a hattrick. But there will be games where the whole team wont get more than 3-4 chances, so he should burry those great ones he gets more consistently

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Yes he definitely looked better than the few games where we sucked as a team, not just him. I mention his finishing because on a normal day he should have 2 goals with those chances. On a great day he walks away with a hattrick. But there will be games where the whole team wont get more than 3-4 chances, so he should burry those great ones he gets more consistently

They become automatic if some plays are actually practiced in training as nauseam

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We are also not playing to his strength, it's funny to center project around him get player to system that would suit him and then ask him to hold up long balls.
I think we’ll see the team/tactics play to his strength as soon as Chiesa is back to some degree of form. That Di Maria-Vlahovic-Chiesa front 3 should have immense potential. Midfield still a big question mark, but that trio. If Allegri even then plays some weird ass 4-4-2 with Milik-Vlahovic up front and Vlahovic asked to be something he’s not, that will be really disappointing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)