Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Lucca is still very far from the level we need. Don't compare these two...

My bad on the Vlahovic front. I thought it ended next summer.
i am not comparing these two but we have some tough decisions to make as chiesa obligation clause becomes mandatory ie 40 million euros plus morata obligation clause of 35 million becomes mandatory next year

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
i am not comparing these two but we have some tough decisions to make as chiesa obligation clause becomes mandatory ie 40 million euros plus morata obligation clause of 35 million becomes mandatory next year
Yeah, that doesn't change much imo. We can always get another postponed payment deal.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
his contract expires in 2023 and we are more heavily linked to lorenzo lucca than vlahovic
The Vlahovic links are there :tuttosport:

Juventus are in advanced negotiations with the agent of Dusan Vlahovic (D. Ristic) and aim to repeat the deal made with Chiesa. Juventus are behind Dusan’s rejection of Fiorentina's offer to renew his contract until 2026 (€4m per year). (@NicoSchira)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Juve are are the reason Vlahovic refused Fiorentina's offer to renew his contract until 2026 (4mln€). The Bianconeri are in advanced negotiations with the Serbian striker's agent (D.Ristic) and are aiming to replicate the deal made with Chiesa in the summer.(Nico Schira)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Juve are are the reason Vlahovic refused Fiorentina's offer to renew his contract until 2026 (4mln€). The Bianconeri are in advanced negotiations with the Serbian striker's agent (D.Ristic) and are aiming to replicate the deal made with Chiesa in the summer.(Nico Schira)
That deal really makes sense, but probably means its an end of Morata here. I believe its good for the team, we need a striker who is reference point of the team and pretty sure Vlahovic would work really well with Dybala.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
That deal really makes sense, but probably means its an end of Morata here. I believe its good for the team, we need a striker who is reference point of the team and pretty sure Vlahovic would work really well with Dybala.
Morata is staying we need him againt the high pressing teams

- - - Updated - - -

Dusan Vlahovic is Juventus' big target for 2022. Cherubini is working to build a team of the future. Juventus are studying two ways to do the deal: a formula 'à la Chiesa', with a two-year loan + mandatory buy option, or cash option, Vlahovic is valued at €60M.(cmdotcom)

Last edited:

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Morata is staying we need him againt the high pressing teams

- - - Updated - - -

Dusan Vlahovic is Juventus' big target for 2022. Cherubini is working to build a team of the future. Juventus are studying two ways to do the deal: a formula 'à la Chiesa', with a two-year loan + mandatory buy option, or cash option, Vlahovic is valued at €60M.(cmdotcom)
We are not going to sign both Morata and Vlahovic, thats like 85m right there, on top of having just signed Kean and Kaio.

If Vlahovic comes next summer we don't recall Morata. A great outcome.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We are not going to sign both Morata and Vlahovic, thats like 85m right there, on top of having just signed Kean and Kaio.

That depends on the formation, I guess. But it's probably unlikely idd.
Still... For instance transforming to a 4-2-3-1 would definitely create a need for both of them and would allow us to sell a few midfielders to regain funds.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017

It is going to be Chiesa type deal so that we can postpone the payment and yes Morata will be essential part of our team as he is most flexible centre forward who can fit into any formation and good teams need to have competition between places

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Cant see us going for him in Jan
Yeah, we wont and it doesnt really make sense to go for him in January. The most we can hope for in January is some English club to show willingness and pay some money for Ramsey or McKennie, or hopefully both and then we try to structure a bid for someone like Tchouameni who based on several reports is someone the club actually follows and rates highly, 35-40 mil euros for him seems like a fair price, Monaco is not a club that refuses to make business during the winter window, so that scenario to me seems way more possible.

Would love to see Vlahovic join next summer though, great talent with very high ceiling, could potentially lead our attack for the next decade..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)