Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Dont fuck this up Beannie...

- - - Updated - - -

That depends on the formation, I guess. But it's probably unlikely idd.
Still... For instance transforming to a 4-2-3-1 would definitely create a need for both of them and would allow us to sell a few midfielders to regain funds.
vlahovic, dybala, morata, jorge, kean and to a degree throw chiesa in the mix seems a bit of an overkill.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Add Kulusevski and you have 7 players for 4 positions. More than ok.
Which 4 positions? You think Allegri will put 3 of those strikers together? That's 5 players for 2 positions, plus Chiesa, Kulu and Berna who can also play up front. Overkill imo, and we will need to atleast loan out Kaiolé, and let go of another one (probably Morata if Dybala renews)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It would surprise me if we pull this off. I still think he has a very heavy price tag at the moment.

But I'd really love to see him here. He's exactly the type of player we need upfront.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Kean, Kaio, Dybala, Morata, Chiesa.

We need to offload before we can sign another forward.

Obviously Chiesa out for 150 million. Plusvalenza all over the place, lul.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Kean, Kaio, Dybala, Morata, Chiesa.

We need to offload before we can sign another forward.

Obviously Chiesa out for 150 million. Plusvalenza all over the place, lul.
Don't think we'd sign Morata if we got Vlahovic. I still don't think Chiesa can be considered a centre forward yet either.

Last edited:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Don't think we'd sign Morata of we got Vlahovic. I still don't think Chiesa can be considered a centre forward yet either.
Depends on whether Atletico are willing to reduce the asking fee of 35 million euros I still think that he is the most tactically flexible forward we have and does offer us in our build up and link up play which Kean does not and kaio Jorge is unproven

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Which 4 positions? You think Allegri will put 3 of those strikers together? That's 5 players for 2 positions, plus Chiesa, Kulu and Berna who can also play up front. Overkill imo, and we will need to atleast loan out Kaiolé, and let go of another one (probably Morata if Dybala renews)
#213 specifically said 'if'.

Allegri fielded D. Costa, Higuain, Mandzukic & Dybala together. So let's not pretend it's impossible.

And Berna's contract is ending in june. Let's hope we don't extend that shit.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
#213 specifically said 'if'.

Allegri fielded D. Costa, Higuain, Mandzukic & Dybala together. So let's not pretend it's impossible.

And Berna's contract is ending in june. Let's hope we don't extend that shit.
D. Costa for a while played deep defensively in a 442 shape. Mandzukic did the same. It depends on formation but even there Allegri will play with certain profiles.

Chiesa/Berna Dybala/Kulu Morata/Kean
Vlahovic/Jorge

We are wasting Chiesa away from the goal, putting in the work that Dybala won't. And Morata/Kean aren't Mandzukic either. I don't see Allegri playing that way, and on the other side, we will need to sell a lot of mids as well. It's hard to imagine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)