Downtimes (17 Viewers)

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Actually, it's because he stopped posting here a while ago. That wasn't my point, it was allowing an internet forum to dictate your life that's sad. I enjoy coming here, true, but when the forums shutdown my life doesn't pause.

I'm not surprised you're attacking me here, it's clear you take this forum very seriously. Me and Ever are nothing alike, he's a good person, I'm not.
Attack? :howler: Relax dude, I was just pointing it out since you decided to quote a months old post. Maybe I should have put a few smiley's if you're that sensitive.

I take this place seriously? I'm not the one who argued and exchanged insults over commas and dots ;)

ps: Comparing you to Éver wasn't meant as an insult by the way, I actually don't mind the guy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Actually, it's because he stopped posting here a while ago. That wasn't my point, it was allowing an internet forum to dictate your life that's sad. I enjoy coming here, true, but when the forums shutdown my life doesn't pause.

I'm not surprised you're attacking me here, it's clear you take this forum very seriously. Me and Ever are nothing alike, he's a good person, I'm not.
Hey he's not the only one :D

Jun 13, 2007
Attack? :howler: Relax dude, I was just pointing it out since you decided to quote a months old post. Maybe I should have put a few smiley's if you're that sensitive.

I take this place seriously? I'm not the one who argued and exchanged insults over commas and dots ;)

ps: Comparing you to Éver wasn't meant as an insult by the way, I actually don't mind the guy.
Actually, I didn't realize the post was months old. I thought the thread had just been opened so I just quoted it from the first page. I am not insulted at all, I don't know why you think I took it seriously.

It wasn't over commas and dots. Go back to the C.L thread and you'll see.

I know it wasn't meant as an insult, he's a good guy. Really, I'm notbeing sarcastic. I can be a dick sometimes.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Actually, I didn't realize the post was months old. I thought the thread had just been opened so I just quoted it from the first page. I am not insulted at all, I don't know why you think I took it seriously.

It wasn't over commas and dots. Go back to the C.L thread and you'll see.

I know it wasn't meant as an insult, he's a good guy. Really, I'm notbeing sarcastic. I can be a dick sometimes.
Hey,at least you're honest :pint:

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
OK here's an update. After having daily crashes/problems with the server for about two months, with numerous support tickets and faxes sent to the server company, I finally took the time to reinstall the server (about 24 hour hours working time). Why? Because they claimed they couldn't find anything wrong with the server hardware. I found nothing wrong in the logs and the crashes happened randomly, sometimes several times per day. And sometimes it ran fine for two weeks.

Anyway, I reinstalled the server the past weekend as you may know, and since then it's crashed twice. The server company insisted they have done their hardware tests and find nothing faulty. But finally they agreed (after me telling them to fix it or cancel the server contract) to exchange all the RAM sticks so now they've done that (which was the reason for the downtime this afternoon - testing and exchanging RAM). They haven't admitted there was anything wrong with the RAM though (*shrug*).

Well, hopefully that's the end of the server problems. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)