Downtimes (3 Viewers)

Jun 13, 2007
FYI you have more posts per day than him, so if anything it's you who needs to get a life.

You know you and Éver are similar in a lot of ways which explains why you're always clashing heads.
Actually, it's because he stopped posting here a while ago. That wasn't my point, it was allowing an internet forum to dictate your life that's sad. I enjoy coming here, true, but when the forums shutdown my life doesn't pause.

I'm not surprised you're attacking me here, it's clear you take this forum very seriously. Me and Ever are nothing alike, he's a good person, I'm not.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
I had to restore the server because it was unstable and unexpectedly could crash at any time of the day randomly, and the server logs didn't give me any clues. So I worked non-stop for 18 hours yesterday and about 4 hours today, now I'm finally done.

Well, hopefully things will be a lot smoother from now on. Sorry about the past problems, it's not been fun for me either to wake up in the morning and find out that the server had shut down. Very stressful to keep an eye on the server 24/7.

Anyway, enjoy.

soulslider

Rregula sound
May 16, 2006
I had to restore the server because it was unstable and unexpectedly could crash at any time of the day randomly, and the server logs didn't give me any clues. So I worked non-stop for 18 hours yesterday and about 4 hours today, now I'm finally done.

Well, hopefully things will be a lot smoother from now on. Sorry about the past problems, it's not been fun for me either to wake up in the morning and find out that the server had shut down. Very stressful to keep an eye on the server 24/7.

Anyway, enjoy.
My mail account is still not working , it's always showing login failed message.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)