Downtimes (9 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
there was me thinking it was them darn interisti hacking onto the forum and trashing it
:agree:

Everytime this site is down, I always first think, "Some punk ass interisti must be upset about choking again on something."

This time maybe it was the Copa America. ;)

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
Thank you Marty, I panicked yesterday when I saw the forum was down, I thought the IT Dpt at work had finally had enough of my hours wasted on the forum and decided to block me from accessing the site. So I went to the IT room and started to smash everything with my keyboard. I trashed the servers, the routers, the network boards... everything, I strangled the head of IT with my mouse. Then management decided to fire me!! FIRE ME!!! Please Marty make sure it doesn't happen again, I don't know what I'd do again.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
I love Marty for real. I don't know how much he earns from this site, really don't care. But we owe a lot to him, he is a good Juventus Fan I think. First he saved the forum, then he let the the control to the same guys that were running the moderating team. I mean he didn't Interfere to anything, he is just serving us (for free). Any problem happens, he tries to solve it as fast as he can. Could we find a better replacing Owner to Martin? I don't think so.

Cheers Marty for everything :pint:
At a guess, I really, really doubt this site runs a profit high enough to buy Marty a new pair of socks each year, if it even breaks even, so further kudos to him.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
yup! that's why I said I don't care if he earns or not, I appreciate his work. sure I would want him to earn back the 1000$ he paid to own this site. But seems he doesn't care for that. that's really quality of him.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I am asking myself this question for a while now but since I ain't giving an answer back :D , I will just ask the question here:

How come you don't see google ads at this forum?
Are they blocked one way or the other?
On other forums/sites, they are everywere but here, you don't have them (and I can't say I mind that they aren't here).

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

This is a non-profit site, google adds bring you money and our Marty doesn't like easy money. It's simple really. :toast:

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

The forum worked fine for me. People start bashing Marty, he's doing the best he can. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)