Douglas Costa (54 Viewers)

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
and?

Doesn't mean he did anything wrong. Fact is, Costa is the one that reacted...not once, not twice...but 3 times...and got caught each and every time and now is suffering the consequences.

Are people really using something that guy did in the past as justification for what Costa did?

- - - Updated - - -

Or are people assuming he was a moron before that he undoubtedly did something to Costa?
Of course not, Costa messed up, he should be punished by club.

But on the other hand, some people assume that if Costa didn't mention anything about racism proves that DiFrancesco didn't say it.
Maybe Costa is not a guy who discuss this stuff.
I say ban Costa from Seria for five games, ban DiFrancesco for one game and ban pavlushka just for the sake of it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
and?

Doesn't mean he did anything wrong. Fact is, Costa is the one that reacted...not once, not twice...but 3 times...and got caught each and every time and now is suffering the consequences.

Are people really using something that guy did in the past as justification for what Costa did?

- - - Updated - - -

Or are people assuming he was a moron before that he undoubtedly did something to Costa?
The part I bolded/underlined. "Don't tie in with my ethical values." Racist behavior obviously does because he has a history of it.

Didn't say he did/said anything racist in this case. Was pointing out the hilarity in his statement because we've proof of his past behavior and know what his ethical values are.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The part I bolded/underlined. "Don't tie in with my ethical values." Racist behavior obviously does because he has a history of it.

Didn't say he did/said anything racist in this case. Was pointing out the hilarity in his statement because we've proof of his past behavior and know what his ethical values are.
ah, I see where you were going with it now :tup:

I took it as you were assuming because of his past it was certain he provoked DC.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
The most disaapointing thing is that we now have a proper villian and hated player in our team. Our image has been through enough shit so it sucks. We will recover but im afraid Costa will always be rememberd for this incident.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Basically what I expected. More serious than 3, but precedent of others meant 5 would be disproportionate. Not that I would have complained about 5, anyway.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Going by previous Serie A bans, if he is punished for only the spit and not anything else he probably should only have got 3 games.

The most disaapointing thing is that we now have a proper villian and hated player in our team. Our image has been through enough shit so it sucks. We will recover but im afraid Costa will always be rememberd for this incident.
Do you remember Pogba for his spit?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)