Douglas Costa (58 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The most disaapointing thing is that we now have a proper villian and hated player in our team. Our image has been through enough shit so it sucks. We will recover but im afraid Costa will always be rememberd for this incident.
Nah all will be forgotten once he storms the CL

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri on DC for tomorrow - "there will be no stool"

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
The most disaapointing thing is that we now have a proper villian and hated player in our team. Our image has been through enough shit so it sucks. We will recover but im afraid Costa will always be rememberd for this incident.
Talk about people taking this incident to the extreme. Goddamn.... You can’t seriously believe he’ll forever be remembered for this, in two months time nobody will give a shit this ever happened.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Max laid the issue to bed. Club made its case for disappointment heard loud and clear. Our captain did too. League has handed down its punishment.

Time to move on, hopefully the media does too.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I have no doubt that he’ll either start or at least come off the bench tomorrow. Because of his 4 game ban (and international break) he won’t play much football until like mid-October so Max would be wise to use him in at least our next 2 CL games.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I have no doubt that he’ll either start or at least come off the bench tomorrow. Because of his 4 game ban (and international break) he won’t play much football until like mid-October so Max would be wise to use him in at least our next 2 CL games.
He probably has a point to prove too. He knows he needs some serious performances to make up to the team for this blunder. Owes them a solid that's for sure.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Talk about people taking this incident to the extreme. Goddamn.... You can’t seriously believe he’ll forever be remembered for this, in two months time nobody will give a shit this ever happened.
From the start ive been one of the few who have down played it and told everyone to stop overreacting as personally i dont think its a big deal but your wrong if you dont think he will always be remembered for it. Plenty of people mostly casual fans of course didnt even know who Costa was until this incident.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah all will be forgotten once he storms the CL

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri on DC for tomorrow - "there will be no stool"
No stool? Costa is constipated?

- - - Updated - - -

Do you remember Pogba for his spit?
No because Pogbas spit was lame... a forgettable effort

DCs was just so much better than Pogbas. DCs spit was reminiscent of a wonderstrike. One of the most effect spits on a football field the world has ever seen.

Last edited:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Some quotes from Allegri:

“I must say that on Sunday there was an unpleasant incident which surprised everyone, not least because that’s not who he is.

“He’s apologised, he’ll pay with a four match ban and he’ll show with fair play on the pitch that this was an isolated incident. That’s always been a strong point of his, in addition to his qualities.

“Tomorrow I’ll decide whether to play him or put him on the bench, but it’ll be a purely technical choice.

“I’m disappointed because it wasn’t a good example for those who saw it, but he was the first to be disappointed at the end of the match.

“He had a good session in training yesterday and today it was the same. He had a momentary blackout which absolutely should not happen, but which can happen.

“He’ll have the chance to play in the Champions League because with the international break four games becomes a month and a half.

“It damaged us as a squad, it shocked us because he did something which was totally out of his character for him. Just look at his career, he wouldn’t hurt a fly.

“He surprised everyone, even himself. I’m very disappointed.”

Also Chiellini:

Douglas Costa has been given a four-match Serie A ban for spitting at Sassuolo winger Federico Di Francesco. Did Chiellini tell the Brazilian off in his role as captain?

“Not as a captain, no. We are just close to him, as over the year he has always behaved well with us. He knows he got it wrong, he apologised and will pay the price, but he shouldn’t be crucified.

“He made a mistake and everyone makes mistakes. He understood that and we hope he can help us out during the month in the Champions League. He’s a lovely lad, he just lost his head.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 57)