Douglas Costa (101 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Di Francesco: No Costa racism
By Football Italia staff
douglas_0_1_0.jpg
EPA.png

Sassuolo winger Federico Di Francesco insists he did not provoke Juventus’ Douglas Costa with any racial slurs.
Costa took to Instagram to apologise for spitting at Di Francesco during Juve’s 2-1 win against Sassuolo on Saturday but noted ‘you don’t know what he said to me’.
Some quickly suggested the Brazilian was subjected to racism, but the son of Roma boss Eusebio responded through the Neroverdi’s Twitter account: “I’m deeply troubled by the allegations and inventions that have appeared in some national media outlets.
“All of this is offensive and derogatory. I won’t allow any racist behaviour and/or phrases, which don’t tie in with my ethical values and are the result of people’s imagination, to be attributed to me. I ask for and demand respect!”

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
By Football Italia staff
douglas_0_1_0.jpg

EPA.png

Sassuolo winger Federico Di Francesco insists he did not provoke Juventus’ Douglas Costa with any racial slurs.
Costa took to Instagram to apologise for spitting at Di Francesco during Juve’s 2-1 win against Sassuolo on Saturday but noted ‘you don’t know what he said to me’.
Some quickly suggested the Brazilian was subjected to racism, but the son of Roma boss Eusebio responded through the Neroverdi’s Twitter account: “I’m deeply troubled by the allegations and inventions that have appeared in some national media outlets.
“All of this is offensive and derogatory. I won’t allow any racist behaviour and/or phrases, which don’t tie in with my ethical values and are the result of people’s imagination, to be attributed to me. I ask for and demand respect!”

I'd say he can go suck a dick, but considering his haircut, he allready does after it comes out of his anus

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
By Football Italia staff
douglas_0_1_0.jpg
EPA.png

So he’s guilty.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Could be, could not be. Him doing a Hitler in that pic doesn't automatically mean he must have said something racist to Costa in that situation though. Could have just been a tasteless mother joke. Sure Costa would have mentioned racism in his apology if racism was involved, no?

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like he is pointing specifically in a general direction to someone.
Reminds me of Zarate. Did the same, and after getting called out for it, his manager came out and was like "Mauro doesn't even know who Hitler and Mussolini are" :lol: @Bianconero_Aus

Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Cept we've pics of him doing the fascist salute. K.

- - - Updated - - -

What about the IQ of people who watch videos like this on twitter?
I don't know what this means.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cept we've pics of him doing the fascist salute. K.
and?

Doesn't mean he did anything wrong. Fact is, Costa is the one that reacted...not once, not twice...but 3 times...and got caught each and every time and now is suffering the consequences.

Are people really using something that guy did in the past as justification for what Costa did?

- - - Updated - - -

Or are people assuming he was a moron before that he undoubtedly did something to Costa?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 101)